Dr. Gordon E Harmston M.D.
Gastroenterologist | Gastroenterology6360 S 3000 E Suite 310 Salt Lake City UT, 84121
Dr. Gordon Harmston is a gastroenterologist practicing in Salt Lake City, UT. Dr. Harmston specializes in the digestive system and its diseases that affect the gastrointestinal tract, which include organs from the mouth to the anus as well as liver disorders. Gastroenterology includes conditions such as hepatitis, peptic ulcer disease, colitis, nutritional problems and irritable bowel syndrome. Dr. Harmston performs colonoscopy and endoscopy procedures and provides accurate and thorough care for patients suffering from digestive issues.
Education and Training
Univ of Ut Sch of Med, Salt Lake Cty Ut 1995
University of Utah School of Medicine 1995
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Gastroenterology
- Colon Polyps
- Univ Of Ut Med Ctr, Gastroenterology; Univ Of Ne Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
- University Of Ne Med Center
- University of Nebraska Medical Center Program
Dr. Gordon E Harmston M.D.'s Practice location
Salt Lake City, UT 84121Get Direction
Dr. Gordon E Harmston M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Harmston
- IBD Severity in Children Can Be Predicted by Genetic Testing
The good news for children suffering from IBD and their parents is that a group of Norwegian research scientists has had a recent breakthrough in determining a new test to both diagnose and categorize IBD through the profiling of the bacterial composition of the large bowel.Inflammatory bowel...
- What Is the Main Cause of Liver Cancer?
What is the main function of the liver?The liver serves as one of the most useful organs in the human body. It carries out many important functions that help sustain life and keep balance within the body. The liver does the following functions:...
- How to Prepare for a Biopsy
A biopsy procedure is a very important procedure, which is used to identify the underlying cause of your abnormal body tissues. Depending on your condition and the location of the tissue abnormality, different types of biopsies may be performed on you. A biopsy preparation, therefore, depends on...
- Mandy Moore Determines Whether or Not She Has Celiac Disease
Celiac disease is becoming more popular because it has significantly increased its rate of affected people with the passage of time. People becoming more aware of the condition and how it affects the lives of people who are gluten intolerant have led big companies and franchises, such as McDonald's,...
- What induces GERD?
Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD) is a condition that causes acid to rise from the stomach, back into the esophagus. The acidic content irritates the lining of the esophagus, resulting in heartburn and other symptoms associated with GERD. This condition is not specific for one type of...
- Is Gluten Sensitivity for Life?
Gluten sensitivity on any level can usher in a slew of problems for many individuals. Viewed as a rising problem in the world today, more research and options are readily available on this topic. There can be conflicting research out there, as the topic is still being studied more predominantly than...
- John G. Moore NP-C500 Foothill Boulevard Salt Lake City Utah 84148
- Dr. Umaprasanna S Karnam MD1055 N 500 W Provo UT 84604
- Dr. Christopher Ian Maxwell M.D.1250 E 3900 S Salt Lake City UT 84124
- Dr. Andrew M Heiner M.D.5770 S 250 E Salt Lake City UT 84107
- Dr. John C Capener D.O.3723 W 12600 S Riverton UT 84065
- Dr. Lulu Iles-shih M.D.30 N 1900 E Salt Lake City UT 84132