Dr. Priti Singh practices Allergy and Immunology care in Santa Clara, CA. Dr. Singh specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of asthma and other allergic diseases. Allergist-Immunologists are trained and certified to treat each patients sensitivity and response to allergens of varying severity. Dr. Singh provides several means of testing and treatment to increase immunity to potentially harmful substances.
Education and Training
Univ Of Zambia- Sch Of Med- Lusaka- Zambia 1978
University of Zambia / School of Medicine
- Cook County Hosp, Allergy And Immunology Cook County Hosp, Pediatrics
- Cook County Hospital
Dr. Priti Singh MD's Practice location
Santa Clara, CA 95051Get Direction
Dr. Priti Singh MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Singh
- When Could Orthopnea Mean Something More Serious?
IntroductionOrthopnea is the medical term used when referring to the occurrence of dyspnea (shortness of breath) when you are lying flat. This symptom is often a sign of heart failure. However, orthopnea can also be due to other health conditions. Dyspnea (shortness of breath) is not the same with...
- What Is Soy Lecithin: Is It Good for You?
What is soy lecithin?The term "soy lecithin" has been widely used across the market today as a food additive. People are often skeptical of the word “soy” in soy lecithin because of certain allergies associated soy. During the mid-19th century in France and in the year 1846, there was a French...
- What Are the Symptoms and Treatment Options for a Nickel Allergy?
A nickel allergy, or jewelry allergy, is the most common form of contact dermatitis associated with the use of earrings and other jewelry. Nickel is found in many items, including accessories, like necklaces and bangles, coins, zippers, watch straps, hair pins, and frames. This skin allergy affects...
- Is Asthma Allergy-Induced?
The allergens which cause sneezing and watery eyes in many people, are the ones responsible for asthma attacks in few others. It can be stated without the shred of a doubt that allergies trigger the most commonly suffered chronic conditions in the United States. The connection between allergies and...
- What Are the Different Types of Allergy Tests?
Millions of people in United States are affected by different types of allergies. Knowing what causes or triggers an allergic response is important in extending an appropriate and effective treatment for the allergy. With the development of technologies, a number of new medical tests have been...
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Misconceptions: Debunked
What is rheumatoid arthritis (RA)?Rheumatoid arthritis is an autoimmune disease, wherein the immune system mistakenly attacks the joints leading to stiffness, pain, and inflammation. Gradually, RA can lead to physical deformities. Rheumatoid arthritis is known to affect around 2 million Americans....
- Dr. Sanjeev Jain M.D.; PHD3448 Mowry Avenue Freemont California 94538
- Dr. Theodore Chu M.D.2500 HOSPITAL DR STE 14B MOUNTAIN VIEW CA 94040
- Dr. Michael Joseph Mulligan MD701 E El Camino Real Mountain View CA 94040
- Dr. Valerie Chen Jerdee M.D.1300 CRANE ST MENLO PARK CA 94025
- Dr. Hailen Mak MD1101 Welch Rd Palo Alto CA 94304
- Dr. Peter Maguire MD795 El Camino Real Palo Alto CA 94301