Dr. Chiradej Napawan is an ophthalmologist practicing in Silvis, IL. Dr. Napawan specializes in eye and vision care. As an ophthalmologist, Dr. Napawan can practice medicine as well as surgery. Opthalmologists can perform surgeries because they have their medical degrees along with at least eight years of additional training. Dr. Napawan can diagnose and treat diseases, perform eye operations and prescribe eye glasses and contacts. Ophthalmologists can also specialize even further in a specific area of eye care.
Education and Training
Faculty of Medicine At Chulalongkorn University, Bangkok 1975
Chulalongkom University / Faculty of Medicine 1975
Chulalongkorn University Faculty of Medicine 1975
OphthalmologyAmerican Board of OphthalmologyABO
- Ophthalmology (eye Disease), Cataract Surgery With Lens Replacement
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Fellow American Academy of Ophthalmology
- Cabrini Med Ctr, Ophthalmology; St Clares Hosp Hlth Ctr, Ophthalmology; Brooklyn Hosp Ctr, Anatomic And Clinical Pathology; Coney Island Hosp, General Surgery
- Brooklyn Hospital Center
- Saint Vincent Catholic Medical Centers 1980
- CABRINI MEDICAL CENTER
Mr. Chiradej Napawan M.D.'s Practice location
Silvis, IL 61282Get Direction
Mr. Chiradej Napawan M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Napawan
- What is Dry Eye?
Dry eyes are a condition in which the eyes do not get enough moisture and lubrication from tears. It is the tears that provides constant moisture to the eyes, which is very important for comfort of viewing. It is a very common condition in the population, particularly in people above 40-years-old....
- How Long Does It Take To Get A Cataract Removed?
How Cataract Surgery is Performed Prior to a cataracts surgery, you will have to attend an eye assessment with an ophthalmologist. The ophthalmologist will first examine your health condition and any previous eye treatments. They will also check for any other eye problems currently affecting...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Rosacea?
Rosacea is a very common skin condition that frequently affects people aged above 30 years. It produces redness on your cheeks, nose, and forehead. Although it commonly affects women, more severe symptoms occur in males. Approximately 16 million people are affected in the United States alone, and it...
- Cataract Surgery: What is an Intraocular Lens?
When the eye’s natural lenses are removed during cataract surgery, they are replaced by artificial lenses known as intraocular lenses (IOLs). They are also used to correct a patient’s vision during a surgical procedure known as refractive lens exchange.Intraocular lenses are FDA-approved and...
- Eyelid Twitching and Stress
What is eyelid twitching?Eyelid twitching or myokymia is an involuntary eyelid spasm. The upper lid is usually affected, but spasms can also occur in the lower lid or both lids. Eyelid twitching is often mild for most people. However, others may experience stronger spasms, which may force their lids...
- How Long Will I Not Be Able to See After Undergoing Blepharoplasty?
Blepharoplasty, or eyelid surgery as it's commonly known, is performed to correct droopy upper and/or lower eyelids and under-eye bags. The surgery may be performed for functional or medical reasons. Functional blepharoplasty corrects problems related to upper eyelids that sag or droop enough to...
- Dr. Lisa Brothers Arbisser M.D.777 Tanglefoot Ln Bettendorf IA 52722
- Dr. Michael Joseph Howcroft MD777 Tanglefoot Ln Bettendorf IA 52722
- Dr. Peter D Fries MD777 Tanglefoot Ln Bettendorf IA 52722
- Dr. Amir Israel Arbisser MD777 Tanglefoot Ln Bettendorf IA 52722
- Dr. Navaneet S Chailerborisuth MD, PHD4600 30th St Rock Island IL 61201
- Dr. Earl G Gloeckner M.D.1420 7th St Moline IL 61265