Dr. Marta T Bognar M.D.
Rheumatologist | Rheumatology961 Smoky Mountain Springs Ln Ne Suite A Gainesville GA, 30501
Dr. Marta Bognar is a rheumatologist practicing in Gainesville, GA. Dr. Bognar specializes in the treatment of musculoskeletal diseases and systematic autoimmune conditions that can affect the bones, muscles or bones. Eventually, if not treated, these illnesses can also impact the skin, eyes, nervous system and internal organs. Dr. Bognar treats diseases similar to orthopedists but does not perform surgery. Often times, research is conducted to find potential alternatives for the patients illness.
Education and Training
Semmelweis Orvostudomanyi Egyetem (Peter Pazmany Univ)- Budapest 1984
Semmel Weis University Medicine
Semmelweis University Faculty of Medicine 1984
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Rheumatology
- Emory Univ Sch Of Med, Rheumatology; Danbury Hosp, Internal Medicine
- Emory University Affiliated Hospitals
- Danbury Hospital
- EMORY HEALTHCARE
Dr. Marta T Bognar M.D.'s Practice location
Gainesville, GA 30501Get Direction
Athens, GA 30606Get Direction
Dr. Marta T Bognar M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Bognar
- Why Being Optimistic Is Essential For the Fight Against Lupus
When you have a chronic illness, it is so difficult to be positive. If you are in the middle of a lupus flare-up, it is normal to feel as if your life is at an end. However, allowing yourself to be negative all the time will cause lupus symptoms to be activated by the stress you create.Maintaining a...
- 10 Foods to Avoid if You Have Lupus
Do you want to know which food should be avoided if you have lupus?Unhealthy food choices worsen lupus by increasing inflammation. Is there any food that causes lupus? No. Though there is no specific food that causes lupus, it is still important to avoid unhealthy choices in order to properly...
- Standing: An Overlooked Issue in Fibromyalgia
The fibromyalgia disease is a very complicated disease that affects an individual in many ways than one. It has been researched properly and its effects have been made clearer. The fibromyalgia disease makes alterations in the functions of some parts of the internal body system such as: activating...
- Symptoms or Signs of Arthritis
Arthritis is one of the oldest diseases known to humans. Arthritis can affect people and children of all ages. The pain and stiffness of the joints are serious symptoms indicating that the person may have some serious type of arthritis that needs urgent treatment. If the person delays the visit to...
- How Does Alcohol Impact Rheumatoid Arthritis?
The impact of alcohol on health is widely debated, and now many want to know how these questions are altered in regards to rheumatoid arthritis.Is drinking with RA a problem?We've all heard from a young age that everything in moderation is fine - even drinking. Some even go as far to say that it can...
- Lupus: How Binge-Watching TV Shows Can Help Get Through a Flare
Most people going through a lupus flare report changes in their mood. Emotional issues tend to show up in people with lupus, but for an effective recovery process it is important to keep a great attitude and avoid depression and stress at all costs. Emotional imbalance enlivened by the limitations...
- Dr. Tracy L Lovell M.D.1240 Jesse Jewell Pkwy Se Gainesville GA 30501
- Dr. Huma Sohail MD961 SMOKY MOUNTAIN SPRINGS LN NE GAINESVILLE GA 30501
- Dr. Sylvia T Dold DO1240 Jesse Jewell Pkwy Se Gainesville GA 30501
- Dr. Brent A Flickinger MD961 Smoky Mountain Springs Lane Ne Gainesville GA 30501
- Dr. Alok Sachdeva M.D.1240 Jesse Jewel Pkwy Gainesville GA 30501
- Dr. Robert Edwin Dorlon M.D.743 SPRING ST NE GAINESVILLE GA 30501