Dr. Yvette Marie Buxton M.D.
Adolescent Psychiatrist | Child & Adolescent Psychiatry4141 E Dickenson Pl Denver CO, 80222
Dr. Yvette Buxton practices Child & Adolescent Psychiatry in Denver, CO. Dr. Buxton evaluates patients throughout childhood and adolescence using many different procedures, in order to determine what treatments must be carried out in order to properly assess their symptoms. Child & Adolescent Psychiatrists are trained and certified to administer psychotherapy, medication, and many other means of treatment. Dr. Buxton seeks to improve each patients quality of life.
Education and Training
Univ of Ok Coll of Med, Oklahoma City Ok 1986
University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine 1986
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
- Univ Of Co Sch Of Med, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry; Univ Of Co Sch Of Med, Psychiatry
Dr. Yvette Marie Buxton M.D.'s Practice location
Denver, CO 80222Get Direction
Dr. Yvette Marie Buxton M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Buxton
- Symptoms of Atypical Depression
Depression is usually signified by extended moods of sadness and a generally low mood even when events occur that should normally lift someone’s spirits. Patients generally ignore all positive stimuli, preferring to remain in a cocoon irrespective of external circumstances. At one stage, the loss...
- Separation Anxiety in Children: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis and More
It’s normal for young children to feel anxious when they're separated from a loved one. However, when this fear occurs in a child above six years of age, is intense, and persists for more than four weeks, the child may have separation anxiety disorder.What is Separation Anxiety Disorder?Separation...
- Depression Medications and Their Side Effects
Regardless of the importance of non-medical treatment options for depression like talk therapy and physical exercise, none of them can be as quick and effective as medication. The primary form of medication for depression is antidepressants which help boost brain activity and alleviate depression...
- What Behaviors Indicate Binge Eating Disorder?
Knowing the warning signs of an eating disorder is important, since the early detection of an existing or developing eating disorder will give a sufferer the help he or she needs sooner. Detecting the warning signs may not always be easy. When someone has an eating disorder, they usually feel...
- What Causes Eating Disorders
An eating disorder is usually classified as any one of a broad range of psychological disorders, but more specifically ones that demonstrate eating habits that are abnormal or absurd. The most common eating disorders are anorexia nervosa, bulimia nervosa, and binge-eating disorder. Anorexia refers...
- Choosing the Right Education for Your Autistic Child
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) can cause issues in crucial areas of development, such as social interaction, verbal and nonverbal communication, creative and imaginative play, and sensory processing.Children with ASD may have difficulty understanding and communicating their needs and wants to...
- Dr. Bruce Levine MD13123 E 16th Ave Aurora CO 80045
- Dr. Jean Van de polder M.D.1646 Elmira St Aurora CO 80010
- Dr. Barbara Rose MD8135 E Phillips Circle Englewood CO 80112
- Dr. Theodore John Gaensbauer M.D.3400 E Bayaud Ave Denver CO 80209
- Dr. Andrew P. Sylvester M.D.61 W Davies Ave N Littleton CO 80120
- Dr. Tina Le M.D.8931 Huron St Denver CO 80260