Dr. Jay R Lieberman MD
Orthopaedic Surgeon1520 San Pablo St Suite 2000 Los Angeles CA, 90033
Dr. Jay Lieberman is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Los Angeles, CA. Dr. Lieberman specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Lieberman tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
- The orthopaedic genome: what does the future hold and are we ready?
- Gene transfer approaches to the healing of bone and cartilage.
- Enhancement of bone repair with a helper-dependent adenoviral transfer of bone morphogenetic protein-2.
- Extended-duration low-molecular-weight heparin prophylaxis following total joint arthroplasty.
- Use of zoledronate to treat osteoblastic versus osteolytic lesions in a severe-combined-immunodeficient mouse model.
- Low-molecular-weight herapin.
- Effect of repeated irrigation and debridement on fracture healing in an animal model.
- The impact of the garden classification on proposed operative treatment.
- Gene therapy in orthopaedic surgery.
- Effect of regional gene therapy with bone morphogenetic protein-2-producing bone marrow cells on spinal fusion in rats.
- Use of a SCID mouse model to select for a more aggressive strain of prostate cancer.
- An evaluation of human demineralized bone matrices in a rat femoral defect model.
- A closed-suction drain was not beneficial in knee arthroplasty with cement.
- Bone graft for revision hip arthroplasty: biology and future applications.
- Genetic modification of stem cells to enhance bone repair.
- 2014 Best Orthopaedic Surgeons by The Hollywood Reporter
- including the Frank Stinchfield Hip Society Award and the prestigious Dr. Lieberman has received numerous awards
- Albany Medical Center 1986
- Hospital for Special Surgery, New York City - Hip surgery and total joint arthroplasty 1990
Dr. Jay R Lieberman MD's Practice location
Los Angeles, CA 90033Get Direction
Dr. Jay R Lieberman MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Lieberman
- Margaret a.
Don't trust this doctor ever.
- What to Expect While Undergoing Spinal Stenosis Surgery?
Spinal stenosis is a condition where two spinal vertebrae separated by an intervertebral disc come closer as the disc wears off due to osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis or trauma. When this happens, the spinal nerve that runs between them becomes compressed causing pain to the individual. The...
- Risk Factors For Bursitis
Bursitis is a condition that can affect just about anyone, depending on different conditions such as the environment, regular activities the person engages in, or even the current health status of a person. The condition more commonly affects the elderly, women, and people with very weak...
- Alternative Treatments For Bursitis
Alternative Treatment for BursitisBursitis is a condition that causes inflammation and pain in bursa tissue, which is tissue found around the bones, joints, muscles, and tendons. Since bursitis is a condition that affects a person any time of the day, it is important to know some of its alternative...
- Spine Doctors vs. Chiropractors
Patients may often ask themselves which doctor they should see for their back pain. Studies have shown that chiropractors provide effective treatment for back pain. However, chiropractors cannot treat all causes of back pain because there are also conditions that should be diagnosed and treated by a...
- Scapula and Winged Scapula: Anatomy, Function, Injuries, and Defects
Anatomy of the ScapulaThe scapula is a triangular flat bone, which is also known as the shoulder blade. It lies in the upper back between the second and eighth rib. It connects the upper limb to the trunk and articulates with the humerus or upper arm bone. The articulation takes place at the...
- Muscle Relaxants for Fibromyalgia
What is fibromyalgia?Fibromyalgia is known as a muscle-related pain syndrome or myofascial pain syndrome. It can be due to a general type of pain such as muscle pain or back pain, and certain tender areas in the body. Individuals suffering from fibromyalgia would have various tender spots in the...
- Dr. Edward G. Stokes MD980 Atlantic Avenue Long Beach California 90813
- Dr. John Minoru Itamura MD1700 Cesar East Chavez Avenue Los Angeles California 90033
- Dr. John Thomas Quigley M.D.301 W Huntington Dr Arcadia CA 91007
- A Michael Moheimani M.D.1911 N Broadway Santa Ana CA 92706
- Dr. Barth B. Riedel MD25455 Barton Rd Loma Linda California 92354
- Bal Rajagopalan MD9033 Wilshire Blvd Beverly Hills California 90211