Janet D. Pearl, MD, MSc is the Medical Director of Complete Spine and Pain Care, an interventional and integrated Pain Management program located in Framingham, Massachusetts.According to Dr. Pearl, "We are committed to listening to our patients, evaluating and diagnosing their pain, as well as assessing their function and aspects of their life affected by pain. We work closely with our patients, as well as their physicians and allied health care providers to develop a complete, multi-disciplinary treatment plan that will optimize their function, improve their quality of life and help them return to the person they used to be."
Education and Training
Harvard College BS 1987
London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine MS 1990
Columbia College of Physicians and Surgeons MD 1993
New England Deaconess Hospital 1994
Massachusetts General Hospital Anesthesiologist 1995
Brigham and Women’s Hospital Pain Medicine 1996
Columbia Univ Coll of Physicians And Surgeons, New York Ny 1993
Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons 1993
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA- Pain Medicine
Areas of expertise and specialization
- Chronic Pain
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Neck Pain
- Back Pain
- Pinched Nerve
- Spinal Stenosis
- The American Pain Society
- The Massachusetts Medical Society
- The Massachusetts Society of Anesthesiologists
- The Massachusetts Society of Interventional Pain Physicians
- The American Society of Anesthesiologists
- American Institute of Ultrasound in Medicine
- Brigham & Women'S Hosp, Pain Management; Mass Gen Hosp, Anesthesiology; Deaconess Hosp, Internal Medicine
- Mass General Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital Needham
- Marlborough Hospital
- MetroWest Medical Center - Framingham Union Hospital ( Framingham, MA )
Dr. Janet D Pearl M.D.'s Practice location
Framingham, MA 01702Get Direction
FRAMINGHAM, MA 01702Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Janet D Pearl M.D. | Pain Management Specialist | Interventional Pain Medicine
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Janet D Pearl M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Pearl
- Fibromyalgia: Dietary Guidelines to Reduce Your Symptoms
Although there is no prescribed diet for the treatment of fibromyalgia symptoms, many individuals find that changes in their food intake — quality and quantity — impact the severity of their symptoms. An awareness of what you are eating is a key to understand how food impacts your...
- Elle & Coach: Overcoming Adversity in Modern Diabetes Care
Tens of thousands of children are diagnosed with type 1 diabetes each year in the United States. This autoimmune disease is chronic and demands round-the-clock monitoring. For caregivers, learning to how to treat this condition is overwhelming. For children living with the disease, the demands can...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Dr. Stephanie Gianoukos MD750 Washington St Boston MA 02111
- Dr. Xiang Qian MD, PHD300 Pasteur Dr Rm H3580 Stanford CA 94305
- Dr. Alberto M Cabantog M.D.123 Summer St Worcester MA 01608
- Dr. Cristin Angley Mcmurray MD736 Cambridge Street Brighton MA 02135
- Dr. Deborah L Reich MD2014 Washington St Newton Lower Falls MA 02462
- Dr. Neil Schechter MD300 Longwood Avenue Boston MA 02115