Dr. Rosalie Tassone is an anesthesiologist practicing in Chicago, IL. Dr. Tassone ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Tassone also might help manage pain after an operation.
Education and Training
Pa State Univ Coll Of Med- Hershey Pa 1996
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
- Beth Israel Deaconess Med Ctr, Pediatric Anesthesiology; Univ Il Coll Of Med, Anesthesiology; Univ Il Coll Of Med, General Surgery
Dr. Rosalie F Tassone MD's Practice location
Chicago, IL 60612Get Direction
PLANTATION, FL 33322Get Direction
Dr. Rosalie F Tassone MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Can I Lose Weight Without Dieting?
Most of fad diets that are popular do help in reducing body weight, but they make you feel hungry. Often, people who are on crash diets regain the weight lost once they are back on the track of their normal diet. Experts are of the opinion that one can definitely lose weight by just modifying his or...
- How is Lactose Intolerance Diagnosed?
Lactose intolerance has gained a lot of prominence in recent years. The common symptoms of lactose intolerance like bloating, flatulence, discomfort, and diarrhea can often mimic the symptoms of many other medical conditions. There is often a tendency to self-diagnose when observing these symptoms....
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Dr. Bernard Wittels M.D., PH.D.1653 W Congress Pkwy Chicago IL 60612
- Dr. Jaroslav Tymouch M.D.1901 W Harrison St Chicago IL 60612
- Dr. Agnes M. Flaum M.D.1740 W Taylor St Chicago IL 60612
- Timothy Lubenow Other1725 W Harrison St Chicago IL 60612
- Lesley M. Williams2005 W Washington Blvd Chicago Illinois 60612
- Abdel Raouf el-Ganzouri Other1653 West Congress Parkway Chicago Illinois 60612