Dr. Bernadette Vitola MD
Gastroenterologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Transplant Hepatology9000 W Wisconsin Ave Pediatric Gastroente Milwaukee WI, 53226
Dr. Bernadette Vitola is a pediatric gastroenterologist practicing in Milwaukee, WI. Dr. Vitola specializes in digestive system, liver or nutritional problems in children from the newborn period to their teens. Conditions such as irritable bowel syndrome, lactose intolerance, chronic constipation or obesity can all be treated by a pediatric gastroenterologist.
Education and Training
University of Illinois College of Medicine 2002
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP- Pediatric Gastroenterology
- Celiac Disease
- Biliary Atresia
Dr. Bernadette Vitola MD's Practice location
Milwaukee, WI 53226Get Direction
Saint Louis, MO 63110Get Direction
Dr. Bernadette Vitola MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Vitola
- Gluten Sensor Makes Celiac Life Easier
The Latest Technology To Help Those With Issues To GlutenThere are many types of gluten free products on the market today. From the latest gluten free food to gluten free cookbooks. The latest technology on the market has been doing more than ever to assist those who are facing gluten intolerance...
- Celiac Disease May Shadow Type 1 Diabetes
A recent study has found that celiac disease may follow Type 1 diabetes, and it has found that children have a greater risk of having celiac disease auto-antibodies, which may then result in the disorder.According to Dr. William Hagopian, type 1 diabetes and celiac disease are closely related...
- Epigastric Hernia: Get the Facts
A hernia is a condition in which some part of an internal organ grows through an opening and protrudes to some other area, thereby altering its normal location.There are many types of hernia, but the epigastric hernia is the most common form. An epigastric hernia occurs when abdominal tissue...
- How is Cholera Diagnosed?
How is Cholera Diagnosed?Cholera is an acute bacteria disease caused by a bacterium called Vibrio cholerae. Infection with the cholera bacteria can lead to severe vomiting and diarrhea and finally electrolyte loss or dehydration. If not treated, cholera can, in many cases, result in death.In order...
- Why Patients' Role in Research is Crucial for Finding a Cure for Celiac Disease
When it comes to celiac disease, there is a lot that is known and a whole lot more that still remains a mystery. At a recent symposium called Beyond Celiac Research, experts came together to discuss what can be done to improve and increase research around celiac disease and possible treatment...
- Study Says Six Meals a Day is Best for Diabetic Patients
According to the research conducted by the Centers for Disease Control, more than 29 million people in America are diagnosed to have diabetes while 86 million are reported to have pre-diabetes. It is stated that one of the primary causes of the aggravating number of diabetes development among many...
- Dr. Alan N Mayer MD9000 W Wisconsin Ave Milwaukee WI 53226
- Dr. Adrian Miranda MD9000 W Wisconsin Ave Milwaukee WI 53226
- Dr. Steven L Werlin MD9000 West Wisconsin Ave Milwaukee WI 53226
- Dr. Narayanan Venkatasubramani M.D., MRCP., MBBS.2100 Erwin Rd Durham NC 27705
- Dr. Joshua Dennis Noe M.D.9000 W Wisconsin Ave Milwaukee WI 53226
- Dr. Gisela G Chelimsky MD9000 W Wisconsin Ave Milwaukee WI 53226