Dr. Michael Roush is an audiologist practicing in Bettendorf, IA. Dr. Roush evaluates, diagnoses and treats hearing loss, balance issues and tinnitus. Audiologists can care for patients of all ages and treat almost all types of hearing loss. As an audiologist, Dr. Roush takes part in services like prescribing and fitting hearing aids, recommending assisted listening devices and providing hearing rehabilitation. Audiologists can work in a number of settings such as hospitals, schools, clinics, private practices as well as government, military and VA hospitals.
Michael L. Roush BC-HIS's Practice location
Bettendorf, IA 52722Get Direction
BETTENDORF, IA 52722Get Direction
Michael L. Roush BC-HIS's reviewsWrite Review
- Do I Have Gas or Appendicitis?
The human body has mesmerized doctors for centuries because of its complex and often mysterious workings. For example, every vein connected to an artery is part of a massive blood supply cycle where millions of different cells function using nutrients from food particles absorbed by the digestive...
- Nurse with the Flu Fired Because She Stayed Home to Recover
In late January, a nurse being fired for staying home with the flu made rounds in the media. Theresa Puckett, who was a temporary nurse in University Hospitals, claimed that what happened was a product of unfair treatment on the part of the hospital. Puckett brought her story to News 5 Cleveland,...
- 15 States Perfect for a Nursing Career
Hold a nurse’s certification? Want to live where you can maximize your nursing skills? There are many things to think about when deciding where to live and where to be a nurse.Lifestyle, amenities, costs, and quality are huge factors that you must consider. Here are the 15 best states for nursing...
- Bodybuilder with Cystic Fibrosis Holds Weightlifting Fundraising Event
Jarek Larivee was diagnosed with cystic fibrosis when he was born, but he doesn't let that get in the way of his passion - bodybuilding. Now, he's combining his passion with his diagnosis to raise money for others going through the same thing.Jarek's recent event raised just shy of $1500, and he...
- What Is Lipoma: Causes, Lipoma Removal, and What’s Involved?
What is a lipoma?Lipoma is the most common benign tissue tumor that occurs in almost 1 percent of the population. A lipoma consists of mature fat cells. Typically, a lipoma is enclosed by a thin fibrous capsule. Usually, lipomas develop superficially under the skin, but they can also occur anywhere...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Melissa Hamerlinck MS/CCC/A3385 Dexter Ct Davenport IA 52807
- Michael R Kramer AUDIOLOGIST2322 E Kimberly Rd Davenport IA 52807
- Dr. Micheal Charles Hartman AU.D430 W 35th St Davenport IA 52806
- Dr. Elizabeth Ann Harder AU.D.3601 N Division St Davenport IA 52806
- Shelley A Witt-gentile MA/CCC-A4009 E 53rd St Davenport IA 52807
- Mrs. Tricia Gross Other639 38th St Rock Island IL 61201