Dr. Robert Wiley is a pediatrician practicing in Abilene, TX. Dr. Wiley is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Wiley diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Wiley can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Univ of Tx Med Sch At San Antonio, San Antonio Tx 1991
The University of Texas School of Medicine at San Antonio 1991
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Ear Infection
- Learning Disabilities
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- Strep Throat
- Univ Of Ok Coll Of Med, Pediatrics
- University of Oklahoma College of Medicine Program
Dr. Robert Wiley MD's Practice location
Abilene, TX 79601Get Direction
Dr. Robert Wiley MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Wiley
- Strep Throat: Should I Get My Tonsils Removed?
Considering the removal of your tonsils, based on the recurrence of strep throat infections, should be discussed with your doctor to determine if you should have the procedure.Can I Still Get Strep After Having My Tonsils Removed?Strep throat is an infection that affects the throat and is caused by...
- What Are the Symptoms of Chickenpox?
Chickenpox is an infectious disease caused by varicella zoster virus. It is very common among children but may affect adults also. Infection by this virus causes red blisters in different parts of the body. This skin condition has become less common with the advent of chickenpox vaccination. The...
- Autism Parenting: Planning Safety Measures Post-Diagnosis
It can be really scary for a parent to hear about anything that might be wrong with their child. Autism is no exception. It’s one of the most common disorders affecting people from all over the world. No matter how common this disorder is, it still doesn’t make it any easier for a parent to...
- Autism Is Not a Problem
There is something which affects nearly everyone with autism. It is the thought, or other people’s words, that being on the spectrum is a bad thing. This is not so.Unfortunately, many people take the view that being on the spectrum is bad, that it makes the person less of a person, or that it is a...
- Croup: Making a Diagnosis
Croup is a common viral infection among children. It causes inflammation and swelling of the trachea (windpipe) and larynx (throat). As a result, a barking cough and noisy breathing often occur. Children under five years old are the most susceptible to the condition.Children who contract croup...
- What Is Jaundice: Get the Facts
Jaundice is the yellowish color that often appears on the skin of newborns. This condition develops when bilirubin builds up in the baby’s blood. While pregnant, the mother’s liver gets rid of the infant’s bilirubin; however, after birth, the child’s liver eliminates the bilirubin on its...
- Dr. Jimmy Strong M.D.1850 Hickory St Abilene TX 79601
- Dr. Brent Michael Steadman M.D.6300 Regional Plz Abilene TX 79606
- Dr. Paige H Lemasters M.D.2150 Cedar St Abilene TX 79601
- Dr. Paul J Maslanka M.D.2150 Cedar St Abilene TX 79601
- Dr. Justin Ray Smith M.D.1850 Hickory St Abilene TX 79601
- Dr. Jami Alicia Adams M.D.6300 Regional Plz Abilene TX 79606