Dr. Andreas George Sakopoulos M.D.
Cardiothoracic Surgeon6 Woodland Rd Suite #304 Saint Helena CA, 94574
Dr. Andreas Sakopoulos is a cardiothoracic surgeon practicing in Saint Helena, CA. Dr. Sakopoulos specializes in surgical procedues of vital organs in the chest such as the heart, lungs, esophagus and more. As a cardiothoracic surgeon, Dr. Sakopoulos typically treats conditions like heart disease and lung disease. This class of surgeon can also include cardiac surgeons, cardiovascular surgeons, congenital heart surgeons and general thoracic surgeons.
Education and Training
University of Malta Faculty of Medicine and Surgery 1989
Thoracic SurgeryAmerican Board of Thoracic SurgeryABTS
- William Beaumont Hospital Program
Dr. Andreas George Sakopoulos M.D.'s Practice location
Saint Helena, CA 94574Get Direction
Dr. Andreas George Sakopoulos M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Sakopoulos
- Complications of Myocardial Infarction
Complications can be divided according to different factors:...
- What Is an Arrhythmia?
An arrhythmia is the violations of the frequency, rhythm, and sequence of heart contractions.Why do arrythmias occur?...
- Atypical Forms of Myocardial Infarction
Atypical myocardial infarction often occurs in older patients with a pronounced cardiosclerosis, circulatory failure, and often with people who have a history of heart attacks.The symptoms may confuse you, or make you think that they are not associated with the heart.Usually, atypical manifestations...
- How Does your Triglyceride Level Affect You?
Triglycerides are produced as a product of breakdown of fats. It is also produced from carbohydrates to be stored as energy. Triglycerides are generally stored in fat cells and released when needed.The healthy range or normal level of triglycerides in the body is less than 150 milligrams per...
- Congestive Heart Failure: What is Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery (CABG)?
Congestive Heart Failure is the leading cause of emergency hospitalization among people aged over sixty. It is a condition where the heart is inefficient in pumping the required amount of blood to the other parts of the body. This inefficiency can sometimes be so severe that it can impair the...
- Atrial Fibrillation: What is a Catheter Ablation?
Atrial fibrillation - also known as AF or a-fib - is a medical condition that affects the rhythm of the heart. Problems that affect the rhythm of the heart cause a condition known as arrhythmia. This condition often causes irregular blood flow. It is quite common, with more than 200,000 cases in the...
- Dr. Peter Thomas Anastassiou M.D.2100 Webster St San Francisco CA 94115
- Dr. Keith Forrest Korver M.D.3536 Mendocino Ave Santa Rosa CA 95403
- Dr. Samer Kanaan M.D.1100 Trancas St Napa CA 94558
- Dr. Joseph David Cohn MD5773 Shiloh Rdg Santa Rosa CA 95403
- Dr. Ramzi Deeik M.D.500 Doyle Park Dr Santa Rosa California 95405
- Dr. Jerome Brian Riebman MD3421 Villa Ln Napa CA 94558