Dr. David Kast is a Chiropractor practicing in Waco, TX. Dr. Kast specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Kast seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. David M Kast D.C.'s Practice location
Waco, TX 76710Get Direction
Dr. David M Kast D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Causes an Upper Back Pain?
Any pain or discomfort in and around the shoulders and upper areas of your back is referred to as upper back pain. Pain may occur due to a strain or poor posture over a period of time, or as a result of sudden injury or trauma. In recent times, the use of computers has lead to an increase in upper...
- How to Sleep Easier with Chronic Back Pain
Chronic back pain is one of the most common musculoskeletal disorders that may affect one's ability to fall asleep or stay asleep. People with chronic back pain have a higher rate of disrupted sleep. Studies show that sleep disturbances increase pain sensitivity in some people. Medications are now...
- What Can I Do to Get Rid of My Back Pain?
Stretching to reduce back painStretching can help you to ease your back pain in two ways. First, it helps to relax the back muscles, and second, it strengthens your back muscles. However, forceful stretching that causes pain can do more harm than good. So, it is best to speak with your healthcare...
- The Main Causes of Lower Back Pain
Brief AnatomyThe back is composed of layers of muscles that hold the spinal column in place. It is involved in moving, twisting, and bending, which is why the back is prone to muscle strain.The spinal column is made up of vertebrae that are divided into five regions. The spinal column provides...
- What Causes Back Pain?
Back pain is a common ailment that affects everyone at some point in time. The pain differs in its severity, ranging from mild to unbearable. It can affect any age group but is very common for people between 30-years-old and 50-years-old. Majority of people have recurring pain.Any of the causes that...
- 7 Simple Exercises to Alleviate Your Lower Back Pain
1. Standing hamstring stretch...
- Dr. Zachary Adam Petter D.C.3701 Bosque Blvd. Waco TX 76702
- Mrs. Rachel Moore D.C.1545 Wooded Acres Dr Waco TX 76710
- Dr. Marilyn F Goodman DC1545 Wooded Acres Dr Waco TX 76710
- Dr. Paul Earl Mcmullen D.C.3801 W Waco Dr Waco TX 76710
- Dr. David Quinton Moore D.C.315 N Hewitt Dr Hewitt TX 76643
- Dr. Micah Bonnett Mordecai D.C.200 W State Highway 6 Woodway TX 76712