Dr. Elizabeth Lipton Cobbs MD
Geriatrician | Geriatric Medicine2150 Pennsylvania Ave Nw Department Of Medici Washington DC, 20037
Dr. Elizabeth Cobbs practices Geriatric Medicine in Washington, DC. Geriatricians prevent, manage, and develop care plans that address the special health problems of the elderly. Dr. Cobbs works as part of a team with other healthcare providers, to address the natural aging that goes on within the body and to manage multiple medical problems and ensure social support.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Geriatric Medicine
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- 1985
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Hospice and Palliative Medicine- 2008
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Improving quality in end-of-life care: dying at home.
- Improving the quality of end of life care: how?
- Happy birthday to the journal: best paper of the 1980s.
- Chronic colonic pseudo-obstruction associated with recurrent congestive heart failure.
- Impact of a home-based primary care program in an urban Veterans Affairs medical center.
- Effective geriatric rehabilitation is not non-individualized group health education.
- Health of older women.
- Prince Scholar, Hospice and Palliative Care of Metro Washington 2000
Dr. Elizabeth Lipton Cobbs MD's Practice location
Washington, DC 20037Get Direction
Dr. Elizabeth Lipton Cobbs MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Cobbs
- Treatments for Mononucleosis
There exist many symptoms that make the mononucleosis disease similar to other diseases, which makes it very difficult to distinguish it from other infections. Doctors administer treatment of the patient by giving him or her a physical test. This annual test checks out the patient's medical history....
- What Does "Senile" Mean?
What is senile?Senile is the term used to describe an individual who experiences senility due to old age. The word "senility" means the state of both physical and mental decline associated with old age. Senility is commonly seen among the elderly. The concept of senility is also commonly compared to...
- Health Benefits of MSM Supplements
What is MSM?MSM, or methylsulfonylmethane, is an organic compound containing sulfur, which has been used for improving the functions of the immune system, lowering inflammation caused in the body, and restoring healthy tissue.MSM has biologically-active sulfur, which is the fourth most plentiful...
- Diagnosis of Osteoporosis
It is important to get a diagnosis for osteoporosis as soon as you experience any of the symptoms associated with the condition. One should not prolong a visit with a doctor because the sooner the diagnosis, the sooner the individual will receive treatment.About 80% of your bone density is...
- How to Prevent Rheumatoid Arthritis
Rheumatoid arthritis is caused by an autoimmune disorder. There is no specific reason for this disarray in the immune system, and this is why it is difficult to list preventive measures. However, there are some ways to reduce the chances of occurrence of rheumatoid arthritis. Moreover, there are...
- What Is G6PD Deficiency?
Introduction G6PD is actually an enzyme and G6PD deficiency occurs when there is a deficiency of this enzyme. This condition is not fatal, but in acute as well as in the chronic breakdown of red blood cells, it causes a spectrum of complaints such as jaundice. This condition is inherited and a...
- Dr. Mayurkumar Gohel M.D.50 Irving St. Nw Washington DC 20422
- Dr. Laila Alamgir MD2041 GEORGIA AVE NW WASHINGTON DC 20060
- Dr. Tehseen Raza Naqvi M.D.18566 Office Park Dr Montgomery Village MD 20886
- Dr. Raj Mathur MD106 Irving St Nw Washington DC 20010
- Dr. Norton Fishman M.D.15235 Shady Grove Rd Rockville MD 20850
- Dr. Zeba S. Geloo MD1801 E Jefferson St Rockville MD 20852