Dr. William Hutchinson is a Chiropractor practicing in Fort Smith, AR. Dr. Hutchinson specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Hutchinson seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
William L Hutchinson DC1's Practice location
Fort Smith, AR 72908Get Direction
William L Hutchinson DC1's reviewsWrite Review
- When Should I See a Doctor if I have Back Pain?
Physical pain brought about by back pain can sometimes be unbearable making sitting, standing or walking a painful activity to undertake. Other aspects of your life might be affected too, such as sleep or your overall mood. Your daily life activities like study or work can also be affected resulting...
- Can Arthritis Cause Back Pain?
Yes. Arthritis is one of the major causes of back pain and can cause long-term effects in an individual. Back pain is a common problem which affects 4 out of 5 of us at some point. Back pain is a type of pain experienced mostly through the spine. Back pain can last for a short time, but there are...
- What Causes Tingling in Feet?
IntroductionA tingling sensation in the feet is a common concern among people. This sensation tends to be a similar feeling to the pins and needles effect. Some people may even feel pain and numbness in their feet along with a tingling sensation, which can be bothersome. However, it is not usually a...
- Lower Back Pain: What is it?
Lower back pain is a very common presentation among the elderly population. The lower back is the connection between the upper body and the lower body and it bears most of the body’s weight.Lower back pain can be caused due to various causes affecting the spinal muscles, nerves, bones, the...
- How to Sleep Easier with Chronic Back Pain
Chronic back pain is one of the most common musculoskeletal disorders that may affect one's ability to fall asleep or stay asleep. People with chronic back pain have a higher rate of disrupted sleep. Studies show that sleep disturbances increase pain sensitivity in some people. Medications are now...
- Do I Have a Pinched Nerve?
Pinched nerve, or nerve compression, refers to a situation in which the surrounding tissues apply pressure on a nerve. Pinched nerve may cause severe pain, tingling, numbness, or other symptoms. Nerve compression may affect different sites of the body and this may result in varied symptoms. The...
- Dr. Tracy H Atha D.C.5601 Duncan Rd Fort Smith AR 72903
- Dr. David Richard Spicer304 So 14th St Fort Smith AR 72901
- Dr. Jordana Ellen amelia Beutelschies DC5600 Euper Ln Fort Smith AR 72903
- Dr. Alan Leo Osowski D.C.240 8 S. 51st Ct Fort Smith AR 72903
- Dr. Jamee Danai Garner D.C.3301 Long Prairie Rd Flower Mound TX 75022
- Dr. Jordan Travis D.C.3123 S 66th St Fort Smith AR 72903