Mark A. Massa DDS
Dentist | General Practice245 Sterkel Blvd Suite 100 Mansfield OH, 44907
Dr. Mark Massa is a Dentist practicing in Mansfield, OH. Dr. Massa specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
- Discovery of chiral N,N-disubstituted trifluoro-3-amino-2-propanols as potent inhibitors of cholesteryl ester transfer protein.
- Novel heteroaryl replacements of aromatic 3-tetrafluoroethoxy substituents in trifluoro-3-(tertiaryamino)-2-propanols as potent inhibitors of cholesteryl ester transfer protein.
- Discovery of a simple picomolar inhibitor of cholesteryl ester transfer protein.
- Systematic Investigation of EDC/sNHS-Mediated Bioconjugation Reactions for Carboxylated Peptide Substrates.
- Hepatitis B and C virus sexual transmission among homosexual men.
Mark A. Massa DDS's Practice location
Mansfield, OH 44907Get Direction
Mark A. Massa DDS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Massa
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Floss Your Teeth the Right Way
Alla Wheeler, RDH, MPA, associate professor of the Dental Hygiene Program at the New York University School of Dentistry, says that since the results of flossing are not immediate, most people do not think that the technique actually works.In reality, this is the best technique, as it does...
- Professional Teeth Cleanings Can Reduce the Risk of Heart Disease
Getting the teeth cleaned by a professional may not only give you a healthy and sparkling smile but also a healthier heart, according to a new study. In this study, people who regularly got their teeth cleaned and scaled by a dentist had a 24% less chance of getting heart disease, when compared to...
- Gum Contouring
Gum contouring, also known as gum reshaping or tissue sculpting, is a dental procedure done to correct an uneven gum line in people who have teeth resting either too high or low on the gums.The cause of the gums being too high or too low is mainly genetics. It may also be due to certain medical...
- Wine May Prevent Cavities
Researchers from Italy's University of Pavia have revealed that red wine and white wine may fight against the bacteria that causes cavities. But the study was done invitro; it will be some time before this will be recommended as a method to prevent cavities.For this study, researchers used two types...
- Plaque Attack: Habits That Lead to Plaque Formation
It goes without saying that good habits are the key for healthy teeth without plaque. Richard Price, DMD, spokesman for the American Dental Association, says that having teeth without plaque is easy. One needs to be consistent with healthy habits to have the best results.Plaque is a film of bacteria...
- Dr. Bradlee Steven Spence DDS16400 Village Pkwy Fredericktown OH 43019
- Dr. Ronald L Freeman D.D.S.270 Sandusky St Ashland OH 44805
- Andrew M. Gast D.D.S.1 Marion Ave Mansfield OH 44903
- Dr. Denise Paula Griffon D.D.S.1475 Lexington Ave Mansfield OH 44907
- Dr. Craig Charles Callen DDS552 S Trimble Rd Mansfield OH 44906
- Dr. David Fischer DDS3007 Spring Mill Dr Springfield IL 62704