Cynthia Mansfield is a physical therapist practicing in El Dorado Hills, CA. Cynthia Mansfield specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Cynthia Mansfield can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Cynthia Mansfield will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Cynthia Mansfield PT's Practice location
El Dorado Hills, CA 95762Get Direction
Cynthia Mansfield PT's reviewsWrite Review
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Back Pain?
Back pain is a common problem and research has shown that at least 80% of all adults in America experience back pain on a daily basis. Though it can cause great discomfort and pain, most cases are usually not serious and can easily be fixed. According to experts, back pain occurs when the muscles,...
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- Is Multiple Sclerosis Genetic?
Multiple Sclerosis is a complex disease that can be caused by several factors; genetic structure is one of them. Several genes are thought to play a role in the development of MS. If any of a close relative, such as a sibling or a parent, has this disease, your chance of developing MS is slightly...
- Treatment of Multiple Sclerosis
The following are some of the treatments of MS that focus on slowing the progression of the disease, speeding recovery from attacks, and managing symptoms.Treatments for MS Attacks...
- The Three Best Treatment Methods for Muscular Dystrophy
Muscular dystrophy is a very common condition that can happen to people of different ages. The thing about muscular dystrophy is that there is no definite cure for it. However, there are ways to manage the condition. There are a lot of medications and therapies that can be used in order to keep it...
- Fibromyalgia Treatment: What are the Alternatives?
Fibromyalgia is a chronic health condition characterized by widespread pain and fatigue. Other symptoms include sleep disturbances, memory problems, sensitivity to touch, depression, overactive bladder, and irritable bowel syndrome. The pain, chronic tiredness, and other symptoms can have a major...
- Mr. Steve Arnold Thrall PT6560 Greenback Lane Citrus Heights CA 95621
- Mr. David Parsons Plate MPT1301 F Bidwell St Folsom CA 95630
- Kristia Ann Suutala PT115 NATOMA ST FOLSOM CA 95630
- Miss Amelia Mendoza M.D.6555 COYLE AVENUE CARMICHAEL CA 95608
- Helen Anderson Other3240 Arden Way Sacramento CA 95825
- Elizabeth Krauss1635 Creekside Dr Folsom CA 95630