Dr. Marta Herda is an anesthesiologist practicing in Berwyn, IL. Dr. Herda ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Herda also might help manage pain after an operation.
Education and Training
Akademia Med W Warszawie 1963
Akademia Medyczna 1963
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
- Cook County Hosp, Anesthesiology Edgewater Hosp, Flexible Or Transitional Year
Dr. Marta Herda MD's Practice location
Berwyn, IL 60402Get Direction
Dr. Marta Herda MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Herda
- Can You Get Laryngitis From a Sinus Infection?
A virus is the reason that causes most cases of laryngitis, just like a virus causes most cases of a cold. Viruses are contagious and therefore you can acquire any of these conditions from other people who are infected. Some people develop sinusitis immediately after they catch a cold, while others...
- Severe Pain Causes Lady Gaga to Cancel the Rest of Her Tour
Lady Gaga, the American singer-songwriter who is best known for her hit songs “Born This Way”, “Applause”, and “Poker Face”, has decided to cancel the rest of her Joanne World Tour. It was announced on Instagram that unfortunately, the singer cannot proceed with the remaining 10 shows as...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- Dr. Bernard Wittels M.D., PH.D.1653 W Congress Pkwy Chicago IL 60612
- Dr. Krishna C Chunduri M.D.6524 W ARCHER AVE CHICAGO IL 60638
- Dr. Agnes M. Flaum M.D.1740 W Taylor St Chicago IL 60612
- Dr. Kenneth Candido MD836 W WELLINGTON AVE CHICAGO IL 60657
- Dr. Kiran K. Chekka M.D.675 N Saint Clair St Chicago IL 60611
- Dr. Arpan J. Patel M.D.3800 Highland Avenue Downers Grove Illinois 60515