Dr. Sam Pejham M.D.
Pediatrician5565 W Las Positas Blvd Suite 240 Pleasanton CA, 94588
Dr. Sam Pejham is a pediatrician practicing in Pleasanton, CA. Dr. Pejham is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Pejham diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Pejham can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
St. George's University School of Medicine 1997
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Ear Infection
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Ny Medical College, Pediatrics
- New York Medical College (Metropolitan) Program
Dr. Sam Pejham M.D.'s Practice location
Pleasanton, CA 94588Get Direction
Dr. Sam Pejham M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Pejham
- Autism: The Early Signs and Symptoms
Social DifficultiesSocial disconnection is one of the most obvious signs of autism. Children with autism may appear uninterested, or unable to communicate and connect to the social world. Children with autism may not respond to their name being called, and may seem very distant. This is because they...
- Cold Sores in Babies
As we all know, newborn babies do not develop strong immune systems immediately. Their bodies are still in the midst of the human development process and are adapting to the changes they face in the outside world. Thus, cold sores in newborn babies with weak immune systems can be extremely...
- The Autism and Vaccine Debate
There has been a heated debate across the US on whether vaccines could be potentially damaging to children. Some have strong opinions on this subject, but as always, people are encouraged to understand the facts to help them come to their own conclusions.This article is not meant to change...
- What is the encephalitis causes and prevention?
What is encephalitis?Encephalitis means inflammation of the brain. Fever, headache, and joint pain are often experienced in the early stages of encephalitis. Other severe symptoms may develop over some days or hours. They include personality changes, seizures, disorientation, confusion, or...
- What Are the Symptoms of Chickenpox?
Chickenpox is an infectious disease caused by varicella zoster virus. It is very common among children but may affect adults also. Infection by this virus causes red blisters in different parts of the body. This skin condition has become less common with the advent of chickenpox vaccination. The...
- Why Swimming Lessons Are Crucial for Children with Autism
It is important for any child to learn how to swim, but it is especially important for those with autism due to tendencies to wander towards water.Sayed's storySayed Ashraaf Ali Sayed Imran is five years old and has autism. He is absolutely in love with anything that has to do with water. Anyone who...
- Dr. Robert Watts MD3001 High Street Oakland California 94619
- Dr. Usha Vallamdas MD2400 Balfour Rd Brentwood California 94513
- Dr. Jacob Eapen MD6066 Civic Terrace Ave Newark California 94560
- Neil W. Hoglund20126 Stanton Avenue Castro Valley California 94546
- Dr. Melissa-gayle M Sanchez M.D.1113 S PARK VICTORIA DR MILPITAS CA 95035
- Dr. Nicole M. Poppinga M.D.100 Mac Lane Pierre South Dakota 57501