Dr. Huaiyu Zhang is a psychologist practicing in Indianapolis, IN. Dr. Zhang specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Zhang evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Zhang because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Huaiyu Zhang PHD's Practice location
Indianapolis, IN 46202Get Direction
Dr. Huaiyu Zhang PHD's reviewsWrite Review
- Serving up Java and Jobs for Those with Autism
Dirt Coffee, a non-profit with a mission to train and employ adults with autism, was founded in 2013. This non-profit has been operating out of a coffee truck, serving freshly roasted organic coffee and espresso by individuals with autism. Dirt Coffee strives to “change perspectives, improve lives...
- What is Fetal Alcohol Syndrome?
Fetal alcohol syndrome refers to the birth defects that result from exposure to alcohol during pregnancy. Excessive consumption of alcohol during pregnancy may result in the child developing physical deformities, mental conditions, behavioral issues, and learning disorders. The symptoms of fetal...
- The Effects of AIDS on Families
IntroductionAIDS negatively affects not only the person suffering from it but also their families. It affects the relationships of the patients' family members. One major effect of HIV on families is the stress on children. Children often feel stress just knowing one of their family members has an...
- What are the Symptoms of ADHD?
Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, or ADHD, is a condition that can affect learning and one's ability to mingle with others. As the name indicates, a lack of attention and hyperactivity are the major symptoms, which would be seen at a level that is inconsistent with the growth and...
- What Are Different Cognitive Behavioral Techniques?
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy is an effective way of treating several mental conditions such as:...
- Coping with Geriatric Depression
Geriatric depression is a mental and emotional disorder that affects seniors. Every stage of life has its own set of challenges and aging is no exception. In fact, significant major changes surface and occur later life, such as the death of a loved one, retirement, medical problems, and increased...
- Dr. Jim Dalton PSY.D., HSPP6067 Decatur Blvd. Indianapolis IN 46241
- Dr. Mary Louise Sanders PH.D.,9102 N MERIDIAN ST STE 400 INDIANAPOLIS IN 46260
- Lois Ann Pilipis PH.D., HSPP6655 E Us Highway 36 Avon IN 46123
- Eric M Gudan PSYD6239 S East St Indianapolis IN 46227
- Dr. Jennifer Margaret Katzenstein PH.D.8888 Keystone Crossing Indianapolis IN 46240
- Dr. Elizabeth A Polizzi PH.D.202 Myers Rd Danville IN 46122