Dr. Jennifer A. Plessner D.D.S.
Dentist | General Practice2141 West Terra Lane O Fallon MO, 63366
Dr. Jennifer Plessner is a Dentist practicing in O Fallon, MO. Dr. Plessner specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Jennifer A. Plessner D.D.S.'s Practice location
O Fallon, MO 63366Get Direction
Dr. Jennifer A. Plessner D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Plessner
- What Could Halitosis Mean?
IntroductionHalitosis is also referred to as bad breath in layman’s term. Having bad breath can be embarrassing and may sometimes cause anxiety. Bad breath is commonly experienced by people. In fact, 1 in every 15 people experiences halitosis on a regular basis. Halitosis has a number of...
- What Could Jaw Pain Mean?
Introduction Jaw pain is described as an uncomfortable, painful, and debilitating condition that can have a sudden or gradual onset. The exact symptoms also depend on the underlying cause of jaw pain. When a person has jaw pain, it can significantly affect his or her ability to speak and consume...
- Snoring Problem? This Dentist May Have the Solution
Dentists can actually be extremely useful to determine why patients are snoring. Many would normally ignore snoring, as it has often been pushed aside as a "joke". But, in reality, it should be a cause of concern.A worrying fact about snoring is that people take it as something normal until it is...
- Frequent Smoking and Lack of Sleep Can Lead to Gum Disease
Studies show that smoking and lack of sleep are two factors that affect the progression of gum disease. “The study shows that other than brushing and flossing, there are lifestyle factors that may affect the dental health of a person”, says Preston D. Miller Jr., DDS, president of the American...
- The Link Between Rheumatoid Arthritis and Gum Disease
Many diseases interact with rheumatoid arthritis, causing concern for patients and their families. Common diseases that have high comorbidity rates with rheumatoid arthritis are other autoimmune disorders. Lupus is an example of a disorder that might be correlated. Other diseases frequently...
- Gum Disease is Common in Pot Smokers
A new study published in, The Journal of American Medical Association, reports that pot use is associated with gum disease. This disease, considered to be a disease due to aging, was very common among people who smoke marijuana. The result remained the same even after accounting for all other...
- Eugenia Kardaris Other125 CHESTERFIELD BUSINESS PKWY CHESTERFIELD MO 63005
- Dr. Michael B Kimble D.M.D.1 Westbury Dr, Suite 310 St Charles MO 63301
- Dr. Bruce W. Howard DMD2565 W CLAY ST SAINT CHARLES MO 63301
- Dr. William Gordon Dewert D.M.D.12758 Boenker Ln Bridgeton MO 63044
- Dr. Mary Elizabeth Berk D.D.S.101 W College St Troy MO 63379
- Dr. Bruce Kenneth Stolle D.M.D.2300 S OLD HIGHWAY 94 SAINT CHARLES MO 63303