Dr. Ralph Fong M.D.
Family Practitioner2305 Camino Ramon Suite 100 San Ramon CA, 94583
Dr. Ralph Fong, MD is one of the most highly ranked doctors in the United States. He specializes in family medicine and currently sees patients in San ramon, California. Dr. Fong is a graduate of University ...
Education and Training
Univ of Ca, San Francisco, Sch of Med, San Francisco Ca 1990
- Univ Ca Davis Med Ctr, Family Practice
- University of California College of Medicine
Dr. Ralph Fong M.D.'s Practice location
San Ramon, CA 94583Get Direction
Dr. Ralph Fong M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Fong
- What Is Cyanosis and Why Does It Occur?
IntroductionCyanosis is the medical term for a bluish discoloration of the skin, nails, toes, and mucous membranes. It is generally caused by low levels of oxygen in the blood. Normally, blood appears bright red when it is fully oxygenated. However, when blood does not have enough oxygen, it turns...
- Holistic Treatments for Arthritis
Arthritis is a painful, progressive disease that affects the joints of an individual. There are many treatments available for arthritis. Each and every one of them works differently, depending on the stage of arthritis at which they are implemented. As we already know, if not treated, arthritis can...
- Is it Lung Cancer or COPD?
Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) and lung cancer are two ends of the same spectrum. Though vastly different in core characteristics, they share many symptoms such as painful wheezing, a persistent cough, and the production of copious mucus. Both these diseases have similar causes and...
- A Guide to Recognizing the Early Signs of Shingles
Shingles, also known as herpes zoster, is a disease that occurs due to the reappearance of the varicella-zoster virus, which is the causative agent of chickenpox. Shingles usually starts with a skin rash. These skin rashes occur either in the form of a band or a strip covering a small area on your...
- Is Mumps Preventable?
Mumps is a highly contagious infection caused by a certain virus. It can easily be spread from one person to another; therefore, prevention is very important. The MMR vaccine is the surest way to prevent mumps. Common symptoms associated with mumps include painful inflammation on the cheeks or...
- What is IP 204 Pill : Side Effects and Usage
IntroductionThe IP 204 pill is white in color and oval or elliptical in shape with an imprint of "IP 204". It has been identified as acetaminophen and oxycodone hydrochloride in the strength of 325 mg of acetaminophen and 10 mg of oxycodone. This pill is supplied by Amneal Pharmaceuticals.The size...
- Dr. Cheryl Bryant Bruce M.D.2 Upper Ragsdale Dr Monterey CA 93940
- Cheryl BryantBruce9722 MAcArthur Blvd Oakland CA 94605
- Miles Graber1768 Sonoma Ave Berkeley CA 94707
- Dr. Don Weinreich MD3000 Colby St Berkeley CA 94705
- Dr. Inocencio D. Candelaria M.D.2305 Camino Ramon San Ramon CA 94583
- Dr. Adriana Arreola Sablan D.O.2400 Balfour Rd Brentwood CA 94513