Dr. Kellye Brown is a Chiropractor practicing in Harrodsburg, KY. Dr. Brown specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Brown seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Kellye A Brown DC's Practice location
Harrodsburg, KY 40330Get Direction
Dr. Kellye A Brown DC's reviewsWrite Review
- Chiropractic Care for Back Pain
Chiropractors use practical spinal manipulation and other treatment alternatives, the presumption being that correct alignment of the musculoskeletal structure of your body, especially the spine, will allow your body to get well on its own without medication or surgery. Manipulation is applied to...
- Scoliosis Symptoms and Causes
Scoliosis often occurs in kids below the age of puberty. Some of the most common signs of scoliosis happen to be the following:...
- What Is Spinal Decompression?
The human back is a complex structure of muscles, ligaments, bones, joints, and nerves. It is common for people to experience back problems at some point in their life for a variety of reasons. Since the pain can radiate into the back and even from other parts of the body, it is very difficult to...
- Do I Have a Pinched Nerve?
Pinched nerve, or nerve compression, refers to a situation in which the surrounding tissues apply pressure on a nerve. Pinched nerve may cause severe pain, tingling, numbness, or other symptoms. Nerve compression may affect different sites of the body and this may result in varied symptoms. The...
- Chiropractic Care for Arthritis
Chiropractic has been successful and effective in managing the symptoms of arthritis. With regular treatment, pain is decreased and the need for medications is reduced or won't be needed. Chiropractic care can also restore lost range of motion and flexibility, increase muscle strength and improve...
- Treatments For Shin Splints
That intense pain you get while running, exercise or by just pressing your shins is sometimes is just too unbearable. Sometimes the pain is so severe that it makes running impossible; it tends to subside as you stop running and take a rest.Shin splints usually subside on their own and often require...
- Dr. David R Barber DC108 Pasadena Dr Lexington KY 40503
- Dr. Kerrie Anne Cieply D.C.1807 W Broadway Louisville KY 40203
- Dr. Rob Forry D.C.101 High St Versailles KY 40383
- Dr. Terry C Thoroughman DC702 S Main St Nicholasville KY 40356
- Dr. Lisa Leigh Pedersen PHD, D.C.405 N Lexington Ave Wilmore KY 40390
- Dr. Truemon Barger D.C.507 JOSEPH DR STE 4 HARRODSBURG KY 40330