Dr. Thomas Graham is a dermatologist practicing in Urbana, IL. Dr. Graham specializes in skin care. Dermatologists evaluate and manage both common and uncommon skin conditions. These conditions include acne, psoriasis, warts, skin infections, atopic dermatitis, herpes simplex and more. Dermatologists are also experts in more complex skin diseases like impetigo, hidradenitis and milaria. Dr. Graham diagnoses skin problems and develops unique treatments plans for each individual patient.
Dr. Thomas Aaron Graham MD's Practice location
Urbana, IL 61802Get Direction
ORLANDO, FL 32835Get Direction
Dr. Thomas Aaron Graham MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Graham
- What Are the Symptoms and Treatment Options for Scalp Psoriasis?
Scalp psoriasis is a very common scalp condition characterized by raised, scaly patches on the scalp. This condition is found in approximately 7.5 million people in the country. In most cases, people with this condition may also have symptoms of psoriasis in other parts of the body. The scalp...
- What to Expect at Your First Visit to a Dermatologist
Dermatologists are experts when it comes to helping people of all ages, including newborns, maintain a healthy skin, hair, and nails. If it is your first time to visit a dermatologist, knowing what to expect can help you prepare better. It is important to have regular dermatological visits to...
- Beauty Tips for the Morning Hours
An ideal skin care regimen for the morning will definitely include ways to fight free radical damage, protect the skin from sun’s rays, moisturize the dry skin, and other steps that would help the skin to glow. Marianna Blyumin, MD, a cosmetic dermatologist in Hollywood has given few skin care...
- Cosmetic Reasons for Laser Hair Removal
Laser hair removal is a procedure during which the hair on the human body is removed with a laser. Almost any part of the human body can be treated with laser hair removal, except the eyebrows due to the possibility of severe eye damage. The entire process relies on using photo thermolysis, which...
- Do I Have Eczema or Psoriasis?
Eczema and psoriasis are both skin diseases, and quite similar in their symptoms. Both conditions result in the formation of red patches or scales on the skin. To figure out whether you have eczema or psoriasis, you will need to examine the differences between the two.EczemaEczema is normally...
- How to Avoid Dark Circles Under Your Eyes
Whether you are beauty conscious or not, dark circles under your eyes is a concern. These dark marks are sure to take away the fresh look from the face. It may even make you look ill. One of the most common causes of darkness under the eyes is the presence of excessive fluid beneath the soft skin...
- Dr. Lester J. Fahrner M.D.101 W University Ave Champaign IL 61820
- Dr. Elizabeth A Small MD1025 S 6th St Springfield IL 62703
- Dr. Ann Tice M.D.1 E Main St Champaign IL 61820
- Dr. William D. Holmes M.D.1701 W. Curtis Road Champaign IL 61822
- Dr. Craig D Neitzel MD1701 W. Curtis Road Champaign IL 61822
- Dr. John Christopher Selby M.D., PH.D.200 Hawkins Dr Iowa City IA 52242