Dr. Eugene Diamond is a pediatrician practicing in Chicago, IL. Dr. Diamond is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Diamond diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Diamond can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Loyola Univ of Chicago Stritch Sch of Med, Maywood Il 1949
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- AMA guideline on defective newborns raises ethical, legal questions.
- Who is the real "wizard of oz"?
- Baby Doe was not just the New Right's baby.
- The AMA and infanticide: an unfortunate guideline.
- Title X parental notification regulation--a different prognosis.
- Sterilization in Catholic hospitals.
- Anencephalic infants as donors for organ transplantation.
- Determination of death.
- Management of a pregnancy with an anencephalic baby.
- Comment on: "Nutrition and hydration: moral considerations" -- a statement of the Catholic Bishops of Pennsylvania.
- Anencephalics and the AMA.
- Rape protocol.
- The "middle ground" on abortion.
- Reflections on the 50th anniversary of the Nuremberg doctors' trials.
- Parental notification and public policy.
- Univ Of Chicago Hosps, Pediatrics; Little Co Of Mary Hosp, Pediatrics; Edward Hines Jr Va Hosp, Internal Medicine; John L Doyne Hosp, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Edward Hines Jr Va Hospital 1950
Dr. Eugene Francis Diamond MD's Practice location
Chicago, IL 60655Get Direction
Dr. Eugene Francis Diamond MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Nosebleeds in Kids
Most nosebleeds in kids often happen near the front of the nose, and usually from just one nostril. Children may also get occasional or frequent nosebleeds. In rare cases, nosebleeds in kids begin at the back of the nose, which often happens in older adults with facial or nasal injuries and...
- What Is Bronchopulmonary Dysplasia (BPD)?
Bronchopulmonary DysplasiaPremature infants who have problems in their respiratory system have an increased risk of bronchopulmonary dysplasia (BPD), which is also called chronic lung disease. Bronchopulmonary dysplasia (BPD) can be a serious condition, which needs intensive treatment. This...
- Does My Child Have Chicken Pox?
The chicken pox virus is dangerous for pregnant women who were not vaccinated or did not undergo this infectious disease before pregnancy. The toxic part of the virus can lead to congenital (inborn) defects in a fetus and in severe cases, even to its death. The causing agent is a virus called...
- What Are the Symptoms of Chickenpox?
Chickenpox is an infectious disease caused by varicella zoster virus. It is very common among children but may affect adults also. Infection by this virus causes red blisters in different parts of the body. This skin condition has become less common with the advent of chickenpox vaccination. The...
- How Often Should a Newborn Poop?
First-time parents may wonder how often their newborn should poop and what a normal newborn poop would look like. A baby’s health can be best indicated by a baby’s bowel movement, but new parents may not know what to expect. For this reason, new parents become unsure and apprehensive during...
- Raising a Child with Autism
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD), or autism, is a term used to describe a group of complex brain disorders in human beings. These disorders affect the social interaction of a person, verbal skills, nonverbal communication, and repetitive behaviors, along with any activity that needs a person to react...
- Dr. Brenda Louise Giles MD FRCPC FAAP5801 South Ellis Avenue Chicago Illinois 60637
- Dr. Luis F. Santiago MD5533 Cermak Road Cicero Illinois 60804
- Mr. Hector O. Bustamante MD1823 W. Chicago Avenue Chicago Illinois 60622
- Dr. Robert E. Kimura M.D.1653 west Congress Parkway Chicago Illinois 60612
- Dr. Shanti Nair MD2160 S 1st Ave Maywood IL 60153
- Dr. Annita John MD10237 S. Western Avenue Chicago Illinois 60643