Dr. Sidney Alexander Scudder M.D. is a top Doctor in Sacramento, CA.With a passion for the field and an unwavering commitment to their specialty, Dr. Sidney Alexander Scudder M.D. is an expert in changing the lives of their patients for the better.Through their designated cause and expertise in the field, Dr. Sidney Alexander Scudder M.D. is a prime example of a true leader in health care.As a leader and expert in their field, Dr. Sidney Alexander Scudder M.D. is passionate about enhancing patient quality of life. They embody the values of communication, safety, and trust when dealing directly with patients.In Sacramento, CA, Dr. Sidney Alexander Scudder M.D. is a true asset to their field and dedicated to the profession of medicine.
Education and Training
Univ of Fl Coll of Med, Gainesville Fl 1980
University of Florida College of Medicine 1980
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Medical Oncology
- Immunohistochemical markers of cell cycle control applied to ovarian and primary peritoneal surface epithelial neoplasms: p21(WAF1/CIP1) predicts survival and good response to platinin-based chemotherapy.
- Increased incidence of symptomatic venous thrombosis in patients with cervical carcinoma treated with concurrent chemotherapy, radiation, and erythropoietin.
- Randomized Phase II trial of two high-dose chemotherapy regimens with stem cell transplantation for the treatment of advanced ovarian cancer in first remission or chemosensitive relapse: a Southwest Oncology Group study.
- Tirapazamine plus cisplatin in advanced or recurrent carcinoma of the uterine cervix: a Southwest Oncology Group study.
- THE PRECIPITATION OF MAGNESIUM AMMONIUM PHOSPHATE CRYSTALS DURING THE GROWTH OF BACTERIA IN MEDIA CONTAINING NITROGENOUS SUBSTANCES.
- A DROP METHOD OF PENICILLIN PRODUCTION.
- A MODIFIED SABOURAUD MEDIUM SUITABLE FOR CULTIVATION OF ACID-FAST ACTINOMYCETES.
- A phase I study including pharmacokinetics of polyethylene glycol conjugated interleukin-2.
- Prophylactic chemoradiation of inguinofemoral lymph nodes in patients with locally extensive vulvar cancer.
- Clinicopathologic significance of transitional cell carcinoma pattern in nonlocalized ovarian epithelial tumors (stages 2-4).
- Ovarian Cancer
- Barnes-Jewish Hosp-S Campus, Internal Medicine
- Stanford University - Internal Medicine 1985
- Washington University School Of Medicine/Barnes-Jewish Hospital 1983
- Jewish Hospital of Cincinnati Program
Dr. Sidney Alexander Scudder M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Sidney Alexander Scudder M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Scudder
- What Is Bisacodyl Used For?
Generic Name: BisacodylBrand Name: Dulcolax, CorrectolBisacodyl is a type of medication used for the short-term treatment of constipation. It can also be used as a laxative to empty the bowels before a patient undergoes surgery and other types of medical procedures. It is a stimulant laxative that...
- 5 Tips On Living with HIV
HIV, which stands for human immunodeficiency virus, is an infection that attacks the human being's defense system. When the infection gets into the body, it slowly destroys the immune system, leaving the body weak to various infections. As the virus continues to stay in the body, it develops from...
- Sixteen-year-old Student with Autism Wins Half-Marathon on First Try
Competing in a half-marathon is a feat for everyone involved; there are immense pressures and completing all those miles is extremely grueling. Just to finish is impressive, but winning the race is astounding. What makes such a thing even more remarkable? Winning with autism. Logan Thomas is only...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- Anemia Symptoms
What is anemia?Anemia occurs when there are low levels of red blood cells (RBCs) in the body. Red blood cells are the ones that carry oxygen all over the body. So when a person's RBC count is lower than normal, it means that there is not enough oxygen in the blood, causing symptoms of anemia, such...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Dr. Kathy Fang M.D., PH.D.#118 Plaza Professional Building El Cerrito CA 94530
- Dr. Marita Q. Barlahan-biag M.D.11200 Gold Express Dr Rancho Cordova CA 95670
- Dr. Naveen Kumar Atray M.D.1111 Exposition Blvd Sacramento CA 95815
- Dr. Randall W Armstrong M.D.3195 Folsom Blvd Sacramento CA 95816
- Dr. Elena V Gelfand M.D.77 Cadillac Dr Sacramento CA 95825
- Dr. Zahid Bin masud Niazi M.D.9401 E STOCKTON BLVD ELK GROVE CA 95624