Dr. Thomas Thommi is an internist practicing in Jacksonville, FL. Dr. Thommi specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Thommi provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Kasturba Med Coll- Mysore Univ- Mangalore- Karnataka- India 1974
Karnataka Institute of Medical Sciences 1974
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Hepatitis C
- Abnormal Gait
- Vascular Disease
- Henry Ford Hosp, Internal Medicine
Dr. Thomas Thommi MD's Practice location
Jacksonville, FL 32216Get Direction
JACKSONVILLE, FL 32210Get Direction
Dr. Thomas Thommi MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What to Eat When You're Sick
When you are diagnosed with a chronic illness, or a temporary illness, you should eat properly and maintain a healthy diet. Difficulty in swallowing, nausea, bloating, lack of appetite, and many more symptoms add to the difficulties when you are sick. Eating the right type of food is very important,...
- What Could Swollen Feet Mean?
Swollen feet can be easily linked to pregnancy, standing for long hours, or injury by most people. These cases are often temporary and not a cause for concern. However, swollen feet can also be experienced by people without these factors and can be a sign of an underlying medical condition,...
- Stretching Before Running Does Not Prevent or Cause Injury
According to a new and interesting study stretching before running may not prevent or cause injury but switching the routine increases the risk of injury considerably. The results of the study presented at the annual meeting of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons provided a surprise twist...
- Hypolipidemia: Causes and Symptoms
The liver primarily produces cholesterol. Each day, it makes 1,000 mg of cholesterol. The cells lining the small intestine can also produce cholesterol. If the level of cholesterol in the body is low, it may mean that the body is producing low amounts of cholesterol and is going to shut down. In...
- What Could Dysuria Be Telling You?
What is dysuria?Dysuria is the medical term for painful urination or a burning sensation, discomfort, or difficulty when passing urine. In most cases, dysuria is a symptom of another medical condition. Males and females of any age can experience dysuria. However, this symptom is more common in...
- The Health Benefits of Papaya
Papaya is one of the highly popular fruits available in all parts of world; it is equally liked by people of all age groups. The fruit is available in the market all year round. They are always in season, because the papaya plant's cultivation cycle is not an annual one. The ripened fruit is...
- Dr. Nosshey F. Hanna MD4010 SUNBEAM RD JACKSONVILLE FL 32257
- Dr. Chitra V. Rajpal M.B.B.S.,M.D.4607 Us Highway 17 Fleming Island FL 32003
- William H. Brandon41 East Duval Street Jacksonville Florida 32202
- Dr. Amy R. Crowder MD4291 Roosevelt Blvd. Jacksonville Florida 32210
- Dr. Anthony L Capasso M.D.1351 13th Ave S Jacksonville Beach FL 32250
- Dr. Regina M Bielawski M.D.2014 UNIVERSITY BLVD W JACKSONVILLE FL 32217