Dr. Jamie Glater is an audiologist practicing in Los Angeles, CA. Dr. Glater evaluates, diagnoses and treats hearing loss, balance issues and tinnitus. Audiologists can care for patients of all ages and treat almost all types of hearing loss. As an audiologist, Dr. Glater takes part in services like prescribing and fitting hearing aids, recommending assisted listening devices and providing hearing rehabilitation. Audiologists can work in a number of settings such as hospitals, schools, clinics, private practices as well as government, military and VA hospitals.
Jamie Lee Glater's Practice location
Los Angeles, CA 90057Get Direction
Jamie Lee Glater's reviewsWrite Review
- Low FODMAP Diet: Stages and Foods To Eat
FODMAPs are naturally found sugar alcohols which are formed by a short chain of carbohydrates. Due to this, their complete absorption does not take place in the small intestine. The acronym is explained by the co-creator Sue Shepard as:...
- Anxiety Increases the Risk of Heart Attack
As men age, their risk of heart attack rises, especially if they are prone to anxiety. In a 12-year study, anxiety was found to increase the risk of heart attack by 30% to 40% in men who are anxious when compared to men who are calmer, irrespective of other personality and risk factors. In this...
- Reasons Why You Need Physical Therapy
Physical therapy has proved to be very beneficial to people of all ages. It has helped get rid of medical conditions and injuries that affect both the mental and physical functionality of the body. If you've never been through a physical therapy before and dismiss its aims, here are a few benefits...
- What Is Toviaz?
Generic Name: FesoterodineBrand Name: ToviazWhat is Toviaz?Toviaz is a medication for the treatment of spasms that occur in the bladder muscles. The generic name of Toviaz is fesoterodine. This drug is mostly used for the treatment of an overactive bladder and other accompanying symptoms such...
- Breast Cancer Survivor Organizes Non-Profit With a Meaningful Purpose
One month before her 31st birthday, Janet Palmer, a law enforcement officer, found a lump in her right breast. After nine months of consultations with two different doctors and one negative mammogram, she was diagnosed with breast cancer. At this time, Palmer decided to undergo a mastectomy,...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Beverly Lew4001 W Alameda Ave, Suite 101 Burbank CA 91505
- Mrs. Hanna Murrell Alexander M.D.18411 Crenshaw Blvd. Torrance CA 90504
- Dr. Stuart Adam Horn AU.D.20911 Earl St Torrance CA 90503
- Dr. Jane M. Gay AU.,D.2100 W 3rd St Los Angeles CA 90057
- Dr. Andres Godinez au.d. AU.D.4910 Van Nuys Blvd Sherman Oaks CA 91403
- Dr. Florence Himelfarb AUD806 W Adams Blvd Los Angeles CA 90007