Dr. Christiana Nwofor Jones M.D.
Family Practitioner833 Towne Ct Fort Worth TX, 76179
As much as we've learned about medicine in the last 100 years, I remain in awe about the mysteries we have yet to decipher and the body and mind's amazing workings. As a physician, I'm here as a guide ...
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Member American Medical Association, American Academy of Family Physicians, Harvard Medical School Alumni A
Dr. Christiana Nwofor Jones M.D.'s Practice location
KELLER, TX 76248Get Direction
Dr. Christiana Nwofor Jones M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Jones
- Cold vs. Allergy: How to Tell the Difference
It is very common to assume that anyone with the sniffles is contagious. Very often, however, those sniffles are not linked to anything contagious at all--they can be related to other factors. The first thought of many individuals when they suffer from a runny nose, nasal congestion, coughing, or...
- Preventing Dehydration
Dehydration results when you lose water in your body. The rule of thumb is, if you’re thirsty, you’re already dehydrated. Keep well hydrated by drinking plenty of water, even before you begin your outdoor activity,” said Dr. Irvin Sulapas, a primary care sports medicine physician and assistant...
- Foods to Avoid If You Have Diarrhea
Diarrhea is a condition characterized by loose or watery stools that occur more than three times a day. Typically, the condition lasts for about two to three days and then resolves on its own. The symptoms of diarrhea include watery stools, bloating, stomach cramps, gas, and nausea.Diarrhea can lead...
- What Is Olecranon Bursitis?
Whenever a bursa is inflamed and becomes swollen, it causes a lot of pain around the affected area. The condition is called bursitis. The inflammation and swelling of the bursa are the causes of pain. The bursa is a sac filled with fluid, which is always located between the muscles, tendons, bones,...
- Home Remedies for Oral Candidiasis
Oral thrush or oral candidiasis is an infection of the mouth caused by the fungus, Candida. This fungus is also known as yeast. It is normal for Candida organisms to live in our bodies since they are generally harmless. However, when they overgrow, they can cause infections. Such infections can...
- What Do Head Lice Eggs Look Like?
Lice lay their eggs called nits, which are placed on the hair shaft. Nits look more like dandruff but they cannot simply be shaken out of the hair like dandruff. To get rid of lice eggs, you have to follow certain steps and make sure that their eggs or nits are completely removed from the...
- Dr. Karen M Grant MD1201 8th Ave Fort Worth TX 76104
- Dr. Joel N Robinson D.O.1305 E Seminary Dr Fort Worth TX 76115
- Dr. Howard Willard Lund MD855 Montgomery Fort Worth TX 76107
- Dr. Jennifer L Smart MD900 W Magnolia Ave Fort Worth TX 76104
- Dr. Roland E Siegler MD3215 Omega Dr Arlington TX 76014
- Dr. Keith Dwight Harbour D.O.3233 Denton Hwy Haltom City TX 76117