Dr. Lloyd C Ford MD
Ear-Nose and Throat Doctor (ENT) | Otolaryngic Allergy2700 Grant St Suite 104 Concord CA, 94520
Dr. Lloyd Ford is an ear, nose and throat (ENT) doctor, also known as an otolaryngologist, practicing in Concord, CA. Dr. Ford specializes in diseases and disorders of the ear, nose and throat as well as other parts of the head and neck. Such structures an ENT may work on include the sinuses, larynx (voice box) and mouth in addition to the ear, nose and throat. There are seven areas of expertise that an ENT might specialize in, and these are: allergies; facial reconstructive surgery; head and neck; laryngology; otology/neurotology; pediatric otolaryngology; and rhinology.
Education and Training
Drexel University College of Medicine
HAHNEMANN UNIVERSITY COLLEGE OF MEDICINE 1996
OtolaryngologyAmerican Board of OtolaryngologyABOto
- Hearing Loss
- Sleep Apnea
- Deviated Septum
- Ear Wax
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea (osa)
- Kaiser Permanente Med Grp, Otolaryngology; Univ Ca Davis Sch Of Med, General Surgery
- Stanford University Hospital/Kaiser Permanente Medical Center Program
Dr. Lloyd C Ford MD's Practice location
Dr. Lloyd C Ford MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Ford
- 5 Tips on Living with Strep Throat
Strep throat is an infection that causes sore throat or pharyngitis. It is usually called an infection of the tonsils and throat. Strep throat is caused by bacteria living in the nose and throat known as group A streptococcus. Just like other bacterial infections, you can get the disease from a...
- What to Expect After an Adenoidectomy
What Are Adenoids?The adenoids are found in the upper back part of the mouth known as nasopharynx. You cannot possibly see adenoids through the nose. They are more like the tonsils. They also produce white cells which help fight harmful germs that get into the body through the nose or the mouth....
- Labyrinthitis and Vertigo
Labyrinthitis is an inflammation of the inner ear due to a virus or bacteria. This inflammation of the inner ear disrupts the transmission of the sensory information to the brain. When it happens, symptoms similar to those of vertigo may be experienced as well as difficulties in vision and hearing....
- What is a Peritonsillar Abscess?
A peritonsillar abscess, also known as a quinsy, is a rare and serious complication of your tonsils. A peritonsillar abscess is a condition that forms in the tissues of your throat next to any of the tonsils.The peritonsillar space is a space which is found between each tonsil and the throat wall. A...
- When Is a Sore Throat Considered Chronic?
That feeling when your throat hurts real bad, is often the feeling that is associated with severe discomfort and irritation. Whether adults or kids, having a sore throat can be a very painful experience. Most of the time, sore throats are a result of a viral infection, which usually resolves on its...
- Ear Infection Medication: What Are You Being Prescribed?
Several drugs are prescribed to you when you get an ear infection. Some drugs will be to get rid of the causative microorganism, whereas the other drugs are for symptomatic relief. This article will explain about the drugs that will be prescribed to you during an ear infection.AntibioticsMany of the...
- Dr. Haena Kim MD106 LA CASA VIA WALNUT CREEK CA 94598
- Dr. Karen Jean Fong MD2123 Ygnacio Valley Rd Walnut Creek CA 94598
- Dr. Randall K Wenokur MD2700 Grant St Concord CA 94520
- Dr. Anand Singh M.D.6024 Chabot Rd Oakland CA 94618
- Dr. Michael P Murphy M.D.1776 Ygnacio Valley Rd Walnut Creek CA 94598
- Dr. Marc S. Fleisher MD975 Sereno Dr Vallejo CA 94589