Dr. Anne Thompson is a family practitioner practicing in Johnson City, TN. Dr. Thompson specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Thompson possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Univ of Ms Sch of Med, Jackson Ms 1988
University of Mississippi School of Medicine 1988
- Ear Infection
- Contact Dermatitis
- Allergic Reaction
- Urinary Tract Infection (uti)
- Strep Throat
- E Tn U-J H Quillen Coll Med, Family Medicine; University Hosp, Internal Medicine
- E Tn University J H Quillen College Med
Dr. Anne Thompson MD's Practice location
Johnson City, TN 37601Get Direction
Greeneville, TN 37743Get Direction
Dr. Anne Thompson MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Thompson
- What Are The Signs And Symptoms of Pleurisy?
Pleurisy: What Is It?Pleurisy or pleuritis is the inflammation of the membranes that line your lungs and the inside of your chest wall. The pleura are made of two layers – the visceral pleura and the parietal pleura. The visceral pleura line your lungs, and the parietal pleura line the inside of...
- 5 Tips on Living with Binge Eating Disorder
Tip 1: Develop a healthier relationship with foodBingeing can easily get out of control, as it is often not about what you consume or the amount but the feeling you get once you start eating. It is all about stuffing yourself to suppress your feelings. The act of eating replaces the feelings you...
- What Does Triamcinolone Treat?
Triamcinolone topical is used for the treatment of various skin conditions and their symptoms, such as redness, inflammation, itching, and other discomforts. This topical medication is also a corticosteroid and only available through prescription. Other available forms of triamcinolone are:...
Oliguria is a medical term used when referring to a decreased urine output. Oliguria is considered when a person’s urine output is less than 400 mL in a 24-hour period. When it comes to infants, oliguria occurs when the urine output is less than 0.5 mL/kg/hr for 24 hours. Anuria is the absence...
- How Long Does Acute Bronchitis Last? How to Treat and Prevent
Bronchial tubes, which are an important part of the respiratory system, perform an important function of exchanging air to and from the lungs. However, sometimes due to various triggers, these bronchial tubes can get inflamed causing a mucus build-up. The symptoms like coughing and dyspnea that are...
- 5 Tips on Living with Varicose Veins
Varicose veins are bothersome and uncomfortable. Apart from being unattractive, varicose veins are associated with both physical and mental pain. High temperatures during the summer call for relaxed clothing, and varicose veins can prevent someone from living their life happily. Because age is one...
- Dr. Christina R Hutchins M.D.3114 Browns Mill Rd Johnson City TN 37604
- Dr. Michael P Kauzlarich D.O.121 E. Ravine Road Kingsport TN 37660
- Dr. Erin Elizabeth Harris M.D.201 Cassell Dr Kingsport TN 37660
- Dr. Cynthia A Logan MD1021 W Oakland Ave Johnson City TN 37604
- Dr. Arthur Morgan Boyd MD444 Clinchfield Street Kingsport TN 37660
- Dr. Michael E Jewett M.D.121 E Main St Jonesborough TN 37659