Dr. John Dillon is a Dentist practicing in Dearborn, MI. Dr. Dillon specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Mr. John Michael Dillon DDS's Practice location
Dearborn, MI 48124Get Direction
Mr. John Michael Dillon DDS's reviewsWrite Review
- The 3 Biggest Threats to Your Teeth
Teeth can last a lifetime if they are properly cared for. However, different factors can influence the appearance and quality of your teeth over time. Chips, fractures, and broken teethChipping and fracturing teeth occurs when one bites on something very hard, like a popcorn kernel or stale bread....
- What Is Dry Socket?
What is Dry Socket?Getting a tooth extracted is far from being an enjoyable experience for anyone, and no doubt that after the extraction, one feels discomfort for some time. However, if the pain remains even after a few days, it should be seen as a tip-off of an oral condition called dry socket.Dry...
- Snoring Problem? This Dentist May Have the Solution
Dentists can actually be extremely useful to determine why patients are snoring. Many would normally ignore snoring, as it has often been pushed aside as a "joke". But, in reality, it should be a cause of concern.A worrying fact about snoring is that people take it as something normal until it is...
- Gummy Bears That Contain Xylitol Can Reduce Cavities
A new study has shown that gummy bears made of xylitol, a sugar substitute, can prevent cavities in children. In this study, 154 students from first to fifth grade of an elementary school in Washington were recruited. The students were given four gummy bears made with xylitol or malitol three times...
- What Are the Best Home Remedies for Dry Mouth?
Ever felt your mouth suddenly going dry and the need to reach for some water to get rid of the dryness? This is a condition that may occur to you frequently. It is called, fittingly enough, dry mouth. Dry mouth is a condition that can occur due to reduced amounts of saliva in the mouth. Dry mouth is...
- Wine May Prevent Cavities
Researchers from Italy's University of Pavia have revealed that red wine and white wine may fight against the bacteria that causes cavities. But the study was done invitro; it will be some time before this will be recommended as a method to prevent cavities.For this study, researchers used two types...
- Dr. Rima Bazzi D.D.S.5645 N SHELDON RD CANTON MI 48187
- Dr. Katharine A. Murphy-Brown DMD6177 Orchard Lake Rd West Bloomfield Township MI 48322
- Dr. Wendell D. Lawrence D.D.S.25865 W 12 MILE RD SOUTHFIELD MI 48034
- Alvin Daboul DDS3213 Rochester Rd. Royal Oak Michigan 48073
- Dr. Fadi Samman D.D.S.3515 FORT ST LINCOLN PARK MI 48146
- Dr. Rami Essak DMD24100 drake road farmington hills MI 48335