Dr. Kimberly Perry is an internist practicing in Portage, IN. Dr. Perry specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Perry provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Univ of Co Sch of Med, Denver Co 1993
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Univ Of Chicago Hosps, Internal Medicine
- University Of Chicago Hosps
Dr. Kimberly Florentine Perry MD's Practice location
Portage, IN 46368Get Direction
VALPARAISO, IN 46383Get Direction
Dr. Kimberly Florentine Perry MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Perry
- What is the encephalitis causes and prevention?
What is encephalitis?Encephalitis means inflammation of the brain. Fever, headache, and joint pain are often experienced in the early stages of encephalitis. Other severe symptoms may develop over some days or hours. They include personality changes, seizures, disorientation, confusion, or...
- What Is the Impact of Low Blood Pressure on Health?
Our body has certain parameters to maintain its normal functioning. Blood sugar levels and blood pressure readings are just a couple of screenings that can determine the body's functioning system. While having a high blood pressure is more commonly regarded by most people as dangerous, some people...
- Croup in Adults
Croup is a very common respiratory infection in children, but it can also occur in adults. It can occur at any point and is quite infectious since the virus is often being dispersed through the air, which causes the infection to spread to others. Although rare, croup can also be caused by bacterial...
- Black Widow Spider Bite: What Does It Look Like?
The black widow spider is one of the most poisonous spiders often seen in North America. These spiders thrive at moderate temperatures and are mostly found in the south and western US regions.They are often found in places surrounded by bushes, open areas such as outdoor bathrooms and toilets, open...
- Causes, Treatment, and Prevention of Petechiae
Petechiae are tiny dots that appear as red, brown, or purple in color beneath the skin. They are usually seen in clusters on the stomach, buttocks, arms, and legs. However, they may also appear inside the mouth or on the eyelids. Petechiae may indicate different conditions, which can range from...
- What Are Histamine Blockers and How Do They Work?
What are histamine blockers?Histamine blockers also called as antihistamines are medications that block or reduce histamine to stop the symptoms of allergy. Histamine is a chemical that is released by a type of white blood cell called mast cell in response to allergies or injuries. The cells that...
- Dr. Ossama H. Zorub M.D.833 Lincoln Hwy Chererville Indiana 46375
- Jaime Eduardo Ruiz-Montero4320 Fir Street East Chicago Indiana 46312
- Dr. Joseph A Dejoan M.D.297 W Franciscan Dr Crown Point IN 46307
- Dr. Michele J Ostrowski M.D.7905 Calumet Ave Munster IN 46321
- Dr. Matthew A Mazur D.O.801 S Washington St Naperville IL 60540
- Dr. Ruolan Lori Pi MD2421 Laporte Ave Valparaiso IN 46383