Dr. Douglas Langford practices Neuropathology in Colorado Springs, CO. Dr. Langford studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Education and Training
Uniformed Services University of The Health Sciences,Bethesda, Md, United States 2003
- Developing a safety protocol in qualitative research involving battered women.
- Distance learning: issues emerging as the paradigm shifts.
- Baseline neurological evaluations in a hyperbaric trial of post-concussive syndrome.
- Policy issues for improving institutional response to domestic violence.
- Predicting unpredictability: a model of women's processes of predicting battering men's violence.
Dr. Douglas Roy Langford M.D.'s Practice location
Colorado Springs, CO 80913Get Direction
PROVO, UT 84604Get Direction
Dr. Douglas Roy Langford M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Are the Causes and Treatment of Somnolence?
What is somnolence?Somnolence is the medical term used when a person is close to falling asleep or is in a state of sleepiness. In such case, the person is not able to resist the urge of sleeping or dozing off. A person taking many psychiatric medications for bipolar disorder or any other mental...
- How This Woman with Multiple Sclerosis Solved the Challenges of Getting Dressed
Anyone with multiple sclerosis knows just how difficult it might be to do even the simplest of tasks. Muscles are tired, and it can be exhausting to even get out of bed. The thought of getting dressed might even bring shudders of dread.And then comes getting clothes on. People with MS might have...
- What is Atypical Autism?
While autism appears differently in each person, some people show red flags of this mysterious disorder. If someone experiences difficulties in a few core areas or have some specific symptoms of autism, the individual may have atypical autism. Officially, atypical autism is called Pervasive...
- Is Bacterial Meningitis Serious? Know the Symptoms of Meningitis
What is Meningitis?Meningitis is the swelling or inflammation of the meninges, which are the three specific membranes covering the brain and the spinal cord. The primary function of the meninges is to protect the central nervous system. Meningitis is an uncommon infection that affects the delicate...
- Tommy Hilfiger Now Offers Clothing Line For People With Disabilities
Coming down with a chronic disease or being born with a disability can be a very serious issue, especially if left untreated. As most know, a condition like Duchenne muscular dystrophy can alter the patient’s lives, forcing them and their caregivers to adopt different lifestyle habits to...
- Did Muhammad Ali Develop Parkinson's Disease Before Retiring from Boxing?
Muhammad Ali, born Cassius Clay in Louisville, Kentucky, 1942, was a world-class boxer who dedicated most part of his adult life to refining his skills and excelling at the sport. Starting from the early age of 12, Ali entered the world of boxing after he had his bicycle stolen at the hands of a...
- Dr. Hamid Mortazavi MD1400 E BOULDER ST STE 700 COLORADO SPRINGS CO 80909
- Dr. William R Seybold M.D.2312 N NEVADA AVE COLORADO SPRINGS CO 80907
- Dr. William Allred M.D.4102 Pinion Dr U S A F Academy CO 80840
- Dr. Christopher Steven Williams D.O.1725 E Boulder St Colorado Springs CO 80909
- Dr. Randall J Bjork M.D.175 S Union Blvd Colorado Springs CO 80910
- Dr. Thomas Drake Mcdonald MD1633 Medical Center Pt Colorado Springs CO 80907