Dr. David N. Hing M.D.
Plastic Surgeon5333 Mcauley Dr Suite R5001 Ypsilanti MI, 48197
Dr. David Hing is a cosmetic medicine and surgery specialist practicing in Ypsilanti, MI. Dr. Hing specializes in the enhancement of appearance. Improving aesthetic, symmetry and proportion are key goals in cosmetic surgery. Cosmetic medicine has nothing to do with these specific areas not functioning properly; therefore, this elective field solely focuses on aesthetics and anti-aging.
Education and Training
Univ of Mi Med Sch, Ann Arbor Mi 1975
University of Mi Med Sch 1975
University of Michigan Medical School 1975
Plastic SurgeryAmerican Board of Plastic SurgeryABPS
- Sequential multiple free flap transfers for reconstruction of devastating hand injuries.
- The contributions of microvascular surgery to emergency hand surgery.
- Serratus anterior muscle transplantation for treatment of soft tissue defects in the hand.
- Cefotaxime-sensitive Aeromonas hydrophila infection in a revascularized foot.
- Massive doses of midazolam infusion for delirium tremens without respiratory depression.
- Use of the temporoparietal free fascial flap in the upper extremity.
- Applications of the extensor digitorum brevis muscle for soft tissue coverage.
- Free flap coverage of the hand.
- Frostbite injuries: a rational approach based on the pathophysiology.
- Trigger Finger
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Skin Cancer
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Ganglion Cyst
- Sebaceous Cyst
- Univ Of Chicago Hosps, Plastic Surgery; Univ Of Mi Hosps & Hlth Ctrs, General Surgery
- University Of Chicago Hosps
- University of Chicago Program
Dr. David N. Hing M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. David N. Hing M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Hing
- Reasons Why You Need a Blepharoplasty
Blepharoplasty: What is it?Blepharoplasty or plastic surgery of the eye is a common surgical operation, which is done to improve the appearance of your eyelids. It is a procedure used to modify the configuration and contour of both the upper and lower eyelids. It is, therefore, done for cosmetic...
- How Safe is Liposuction?
Liposuction is a popular cosmetic procedure that helps to remove undesirable fat deposits from different parts of the body. Removing excess fat deposits gives the skin a smoother and better appearance. Also known as body contouring, this procedure is often done on parts of the body, including the...
- Do You Need Future Breast Augmentations After Having One?
A study done by the American Society of Plastic Surgeons in the year 2007 suggested that breast augmentation was the most common surgery in America. Evidently, 347,524 women underwent the procedure in that year alone.This increase in cases of breast augmentation has mostly been due to the undeniable...
- Alternatives Used to Treat Acne Scars
Dermal FillersDermal fillers are used to improve the appearance of scars that have recessed. Common substances that are used as fillers and injected into the scars include collagen, hyaluronic acid, and fat. However, in order to maintain this look, you need to have injections repeatedly unless you...
- Turn Back the Clock in a 30 Minute Visit With a Liquid Facelift
What is a liquid face lift?As we age our face begins to form wrinkles and folds as a result of loss of collagen and elastin. A liquid face lift is used to fill up this space in the dermis using various dermal fillers to lift and contour the facial features. A liquid face lift is a non-surgical...
- What Are the Benefits of Botox?
Since its invention in the 1980s, Botox has become one of the most popular cosmetic procedures for anyone who wants to look younger. Initially used for treating spastic eyelids, this procedure has come a long way in treating many a problems with beauty. It is considered to be the best in anti-aging...
- Dr. Mune Gowda MD26850 Providence Parkway Novi Michigan 48379
- Dr. Christine Lepoudre D.O.25500 Meadowbrook Rd Novi MI 48375
- Charles M Boyd MD4990 W Clark Rd Ypsilanti MI 48197
- Dr. Raj Kumar Gupta MD10501 North Telegraph Road Taylor MI 48180
- Dr. Mohamad Hassan Bazzi M.D., F.A.C.S.42680 Ford Rd Canton MI 48187
- Dr. Steven J Kasten MD1500 East Medical Center Dr Ann Arbor MI 48109