Dr. Regina Mcgrath is a Dentist practicing in Eden Prairie, MN. Dr. Mcgrath specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Regina Mary Mcgrath DDS's Practice location
Eden Prairie, MN 55344Get Direction
Dr. Regina Mary Mcgrath DDS's reviewsWrite Review
- Sleep Apnea: What Are the Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment?
Sleep apnea is a very common but serious sleeping disorder, wherein your breathing gets briefly interrupted while you sleep. Breathing might stop or become very shallow with pauses while you are sleeping. It can last from a few seconds to several minutes and usually recurs through the night. Since...
- What are Canker Sores?
Canker sores are small, painful ulcers that develop in the lining of the mouth. These are one of the most common mouth ulcers, and the sores make eating difficult. Studies show that about 20% of the population suffer from these painful sores. Canker sores are classified into simple and complex...
- Tips for Bad Breath
- New Herbal Patch May Help to Heal Canker Sores Faster
According to a new study presented at the 85th general session of the International Association for Dental Research, a novel over-the-counter patch containing licorice extract may help in the quick healing of canker sores. In this study 46 participants who had recurrent canker sores were recruited....
- Severe Stress and Depression May Cause Gum Disease
According to a review published in the Journal of Periodontology, studies show a strong link between stress and gum disease. About 57% of the studies conducted displayed an accurate association between gum disease and stress-related symptoms, including distress, anxiety, depression, and...
- Wine May Prevent Cavities
Researchers from Italy's University of Pavia have revealed that red wine and white wine may fight against the bacteria that causes cavities. But the study was done invitro; it will be some time before this will be recommended as a method to prevent cavities.For this study, researchers used two types...
- Dr. Thomas P. Lynch4252 3rd St Ne Minneapolis MN 55421
- Dr. Steven R. Hagerman DDS1605 W. Minnehaha Ave Saint Paul MN 55104
- Dr. Teodora Baylon D.D.S.2233 Hamline Ave N Roseville Minnesota 55113
- Dr. Nathaniel Tyler Cogswell DDS2278 Como Ave Saint Paul MN 55108
- Dr. Charles H. Mendes Other550 Snelling Ave S Saint Paul MN 55116
- Dr. Mike J Enz DDS520 Highway 96 W Saint Paul MN 55126