Dr. Leanne Smith is a Chiropractor practicing in MEDINA, OH. Dr. Smith specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Smith seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
- The CovS/CovR acid response regulator is required for intracellular survival of group B Streptococcus in macrophages.
- Mechanisms of microbial escape from phagocyte killing.
- 'Division of labour' in response to host oxidative burst drives a fatal
- The fungal pathogen Cryptococcus neoformans manipulates macrophage phagosome maturation.
Dr. Leanne Marie Smith D.C.'s Practice location
MEDINA, OH 44256Get Direction
Dr. Leanne Marie Smith D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Lower Back Pain: What is it?
Lower back pain is a very common presentation among the elderly population. The lower back is the connection between the upper body and the lower body and it bears most of the body’s weight.Lower back pain can be caused due to various causes affecting the spinal muscles, nerves, bones, the...
- What Causes Back Pain?
Back pain is a common ailment that affects everyone at some point in time. The pain differs in its severity, ranging from mild to unbearable. It can affect any age group but is very common for people between 30-years-old and 50-years-old. Majority of people have recurring pain.Any of the causes that...
- What is Degenerative Disc Disease?
Degenerative disc disease is characterized by the breakdown of the intervertebral discs — the soft discs that act as shock absorbers and provide flexibility to the spine. This condition is not a disease, but it is a common change that occurs with age. It is a common age-related change in which...
- Can Arthritis Cause Back Pain?
Yes. Arthritis is one of the major causes of back pain and can cause long-term effects in an individual. Back pain is a common problem which affects 4 out of 5 of us at some point. Back pain is a type of pain experienced mostly through the spine. Back pain can last for a short time, but there are...
- Can Chiropractic Care Benefit Children with Autism?
Children with autism have it tough. There are many theories on what causes autism, and perhaps, even more theories on how to help those on the spectrum. You want what’s best for your child, and there are many people who want to help you.One alternative medicine you might consider is chiropractic...
- What Causes Lower Back Pain?
Basically anyone can experience lower back pain but studies have shown that adults of age 30 to 60 years tend to have a higher chance of experiencing back pain. Nevertheless, no one is safe from lower back pain.Lower back pain can be caused by a variety of problems with any parts of the complex,...
- Dr. Kelly A Gallagher D.C.600 Portage Trl Cuyahoga Falls OH 44221
- Robb J. Baker Other5810 Pearl Rd Cleveland OH 44130
- Dr. Roger Scott Mcmillen DC1155 E Waterloo Rd Akron OH 44306
- Dr. David Robert Yates D.C.2464 W 12600 S Riverton UT 84065
- Dr. Michelle L Hamm DC2620 W Market St Akron OH 44313
- David Christopher George D.C.748 Graham Rd Cuyahoga Falls OH 44221