Dr. Steven Geishecker is a psychologist practicing in Washington, DC. Dr. Geishecker specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Geishecker evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Geishecker because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Mr. Steven James Geishecker LICSW's Practice location
Washington, DC 20009Get Direction
Mr. Steven James Geishecker LICSW's reviewsWrite Review
- Which Specialists Can Treat ADHD?
People suffering from attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) encounter several challenges including social, academic or professional difficulties. These issues make it important for ADHD patients to receive definitive treatments that work for them. ADHD is also very common among children....
- At 45 Years Old, Author Learns She Has Autism
Laura James, a freelance journalist and mother of four children, learned that she had autism in 2015, at the age of 45. Rather than dwelling on the uncertainty of her diagnosis, she decided to accept her condition.She replayed episodes from her childhood, her teenage years, and her later life,...
- Children with Autism Found to Benefit from Art Therapy
Finding a way to treat those with autism spectrum disorder is of the utmost importance for researchers. This especially holds true when it comes to children. With this in mind, a researcher from Florida State University, Theresa Van Lith, began working with art therapists in order to reinvent...
- Psychotherapy for Multiple Personality Disorder
Multiple personality disorder or currently known as dissociative identity disorder (DID) is a condition where an individual is characterized by two or more personalities. These personalities are distinct and are sometimes called alters. Alters might have different characteristics from the person...
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Bulimia?
Bulimia is an eating disorder that causes an individual to consume large amounts of food within a small period of time. After the binge is over, the individual purges to get rid of the unhealthy amount of food he or she consumed. Some methods that an individual may opt for to compensate for the...
- New Research Shows Many Adults with Autism Are Unemployed
Many families with young adults on the spectrum describe the transition from adolescence to young adulthood as being a lot like learning to fly. Transition into adulthood is a critical period of development and milestones. A healthy transition can set the state for positive outcomes and advantages...
- Leslie K. Dalton6073 Arlington Boulevard Falls Church VA 22044
- Dr. Maria Del Carmen Puig-Casauranc PHD3000 Connecticut Ave NW Washington D.C 20008
- Dr. Maurine Kelber Kelly PHD4809 St Elmo Avenue Bethesda MD 20814
- Dr. Katherine Grace MacLean PSYD1555 Connecticut Avenue NW Washington DC 20036
- Don A. Miller PHD316 F Street North East Washington DC 20002
- Dr. Jennifer Lynn Shore PSY.D.10875 Main Street Fairfax VA 22030