George Walters is a physical therapist practicing in Santa Barbara, CA. George Walters specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, George Walters can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. George Walters will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
- Modification of the Baermann technique as a diagnostic aid for lungworm disease in cattle.
- Efficacy of the Baermann technique for recovery of Dictyocaulus viviparus larvae from bovine feces.
- Palatability and efficacy of a powder formulation of thiabendazole and trichlorfon for horses.
- Efficacy of a thiabendazole past formulation to treat strongyle infections in horses.
- Amprolium for control of coccidiosis in feedlot lambs.
- Anthelmintic efficacy of cambendazole in cattle.
- U Colo Med Ctr
George Thomas Walters DPT, OCS, CSCS's Practice location
Santa Barbara, CA 93108Get Direction
Bremerton, WA 98312Get Direction
George Thomas Walters DPT, OCS, CSCS's reviewsWrite Review
- What is a Hamstring Strain?
Hamstring strains happen because of an excess strain or pull on one of the three strings of muscles at the back of the thigh. This is a very common injury that affects athletes who participate in events or games that require fast sprinting and immediate halts. The strain on the muscle can be mild...
- What Are the Benefits of Pilates?
This method, introduced by Joseph Pilates, is in high demand and everybody seems to be practicing it in one form or the other. And many seem to be happy with the improvement they have in flexibility, abdominal strength and range of motion after starting with Pilates. What is Pilates? It is a series...
- How Long Does a Knee Replacement Last?
A knee replacement surgery provides relief for approximately 90 percent of people who are suffering from pain due to knee problems. Most knee replacement procedures are done for the treatment of osteoarthritis. With proper care, your knee implant can last for as long as 20 years. The technology...
- 5 Exercises to Do If You Have Multiple Sclerosis
Through research, it has been established that there are certain exercises that are considered suitable and right for multiple sclerosis patients. If the exercise program is carried out as outlined, it does not relapse or worsen the symptoms of multiple sclerosis. The five most basic and essential...
- Knee Pain: Physical Therapy for Knee Pain
The knee joint is a hinge joint, meaning that it is a synovial joint made up of two or more bones where the joint can be moved in one axis to either flex or extend. The knee joint comprises of the shin (also known as the tibia) and the femur bones. The knee cap or the patella bone is situated in...
- Is Physical Therapy Meant for Long-term Use?
Physical therapy is a form of treatment you might need when health disorders make it difficult for you to move around and perform daily tasks. It facilitates better movement and may alleviate pain. It also plays a significant role in improving or restoring your physical functioning as well as your...
- Ryan L Yamada P.T.5152 Hollister Ave Santa Barbara CA 93111
- Mrs. Cathy Neushul PTUniversity Of California Santa Barbara Santa Barbara CA 93106
- Jonathan Toshio Sakoda DPT319 Anacapa St Santa Barbara CA 93101
- Marc A. Reisman Other2320 Calle Real Santa Barbara CA 93105
- Miss Yvonne Castillo DPT5152 Hollister Ave Santa Barbara CA 93111
- Robert Lyles PT, DPT5152 Hollister Ave Santa Barbara CA 93111