Dr. John Weston is a Dentist practicing in La Jolla, CA. Dr. Weston specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
- Conservative porcelain indirect restorations.
- Creating aesthetic success through proper clinician and laboratory technical communication.
- Conservative full-mouth reconstruction of a worn dentition utilizing digital impression technology and modern ceramic materials.
- Predictable nanohybrid composite systems and techniques for anterior and posterior direct restorations.
- Use of a resin-modified glass-ionomer (RMGI) liner in conservative direct treatment of deep caries.
Dr. John Frederick Weston D.D.S's Practice location
La Jolla, CA 92037Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. John Frederick Weston D.D.S | Dentist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. John Frederick Weston D.D.S's reviewsWrite Review
- Gum Disease May Appear in Young Adults
According to a study conducted by the researchers from dentistry school of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, gum disease may start earlier than expected. Young adults should take better care of their oral health, as it may lead to many health problems. The study shows that gum disease...
- Invasive Dental Treatments May Increase the Risk of Heart Disease
Invasive dental treatments, like tooth extractions, may increase the risk of heart disease or stroke, according to a new study published in, Annals of Internal Medicine. The results show the risk as a short-term one, which can return back to normal after six months.Earlier studies have shown a link...
- Magnolia Bark Extract Prevents Bad Breath
According to the results of a study published in, Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry, magnolia bark extract contains chemicals that may prevent bad breath or halitosis. These compounds, called magnolol and honokiol, kill the bacteria that cause bad breath and cavities.In this study, nine...
- Osteoporosis and Oral Health
What is Osteoporosis?Osteoporosis is a disease that affects the bones all over the body. It is a medical condition characterized by a weakness of the bones, due to different factors, leading to fractures of the bones due to minor trauma or no trauma at all. Major causes of osteoporosis are age,...
- What Are the Best Home Remedies for Dry Mouth?
Ever felt your mouth suddenly going dry and the need to reach for some water to get rid of the dryness? This is a condition that may occur to you frequently. It is called, fittingly enough, dry mouth. Dry mouth is a condition that can occur due to reduced amounts of saliva in the mouth. Dry mouth is...
- Floss Your Teeth the Right Way
Alla Wheeler, RDH, MPA, associate professor of the Dental Hygiene Program at the New York University School of Dentistry, says that since the results of flossing are not immediate, most people do not think that the technique actually works.In reality, this is the best technique, as it does...
- Dr. Michelle Sandler D.M.D.665 San Rodolfo Dr Solana Beach CA 92075
- Dr. Yaron Miller B.D.S7817 IVANHOE AVE 305 LA JOLLA CA 92037
- Dr. Robert Alan Rosenfeld D.D.S.116 W Plaza St Solana Beach CA 92075
- Dr. Misako Hirota D.M.D.135 Civic Center Dr National City CA 91950
- Peggy kargar Ram169 S Rancho Santa Fe Rd San Marcos CA 92078
- Dr. Richard John Tannyhill D.D.S.836 2nd St Encinitas California 92024