Dr. William Meier is a Dentist practicing in Oconto, WI. Dr. Meier specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Education and Training
Marquette University / School of Dentistry 2000
- Restorative Dentistry:amalgam (silver) Dental Fillings
- Restorative Dentistry:composite (tooth-colored) Dental Fillings
- Restorative Dentistry:dental Inlays
- Restorative Dentistry:dental Onlays
- Restorative Dentistry:dental Crowns
- Restorative Dentistry:dental Bridges
- Restorative Dentistry:dental Implants (restoration)
- Restorative Dentistry:partial Dentures
- Restorative Dentistry:dentures (upper And Lower)
- Restorative Dentistry:denture Repair
- Periodontics:non-surgical Gum Treatment
- Periodontics:root Planing
- Endodontics:single Visit Root Canals
- Endodontics:molar Endodontics
- Oral Surgery:simple Tooth Extractions
- Dental Brands Our Office Can Provide:arestin
- Dental Brands Our Office Can Provide:diagnodent
- Dental Brands Our Office Can Provide:invisalign
- Dental Brands Our Office Can Provide:opalescence Teeth Whitening
- Dental Brands Our Office Can Provide:silent Nite
- Dental Brands Our Office Can Provide:tr
Dr. William Ronald Meier DDS's Practice location
Oconto, WI 54153Get Direction
Dr. William Ronald Meier DDS's reviewsWrite Review
- Mason Motz Becomes A Chatterbox Once His Sleep Apnea Was Fixed
Mason Motz is a 6-year-old Texas youngster who now sings his favorite songs and talks to everyone who will listen to him. He is always asking his mom about her day and discussing the world with his brother. Every day, he leaves his family astounded, because, for over five years of his life, Mason...
- Floss Your Teeth the Right Way
Alla Wheeler, RDH, MPA, associate professor of the Dental Hygiene Program at the New York University School of Dentistry, says that since the results of flossing are not immediate, most people do not think that the technique actually works.In reality, this is the best technique, as it does...
- Invasive Dental Treatments May Increase the Risk of Heart Disease
Invasive dental treatments, like tooth extractions, may increase the risk of heart disease or stroke, according to a new study published in, Annals of Internal Medicine. The results show the risk as a short-term one, which can return back to normal after six months.Earlier studies have shown a link...
- When Should I Replace My Toothbrush?
A toothbrush is not as clean as we think, and harbors more than 100 million bacteria, according to researchers at the University of Manchester in England. This includes E. coli bacteria, which cause diarrhea, and staphylococci bacteria, which cause skin infections. “This condition is the same as...
- Get a Better Smile with Licorice Root
According to a new study published in the Journal of Natural Products, licorice, the main ingredient in candy, may help to keep tooth decay and gum disease at bay. Teeth protection is provided by the compounds found in the dried root of licorice plant. Chinese licorice, found in northern mainland...
- Are Dental Crowns Useful?
What is Dental Crowns?A dental crown, or a tooth crown, is a tooth-shaped sleeve, or cap, made of porcelain or metal, that is placed over the tooth. Crowns are utilized to restore the shape and size of a tooth. When implanted properly, the porcelain caps cover the crown of the tooth that is visible...
- Dr. Debra Kay Munes D.D.S.248 North Main Street Oconto Falls WI 54154
- Dr. Bruce James Barrette DDS1710 Cleveland Ave Marinette WI 54143
- Dr. Randal Lee Valenta DDS1838 Dunlap Ave Marinette WI 54143
- Brian G Schroepfer DDS3212 Cleveland Ave Marinette WI 54143
- David Richard Brostowitz DDS141 W Front St Peshtigo WI 54157
- Troy R Clausen DDS PCN166 West Dr Menominee MI 49858