Dr. Choongseo Chung is a Dentist practicing in Joliet, IL. Dr. Chung specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Choongseo Chung D.D.S.'s Practice location
Joliet, IL 60436Get Direction
NILES, IL 60714Get Direction
Dr. Choongseo Chung D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
- 8 Helpful Tips to Protect Tooth Enamel
Enamel, the hard coating on the surface of the teeth, is designed to last long even though wear and tear occurs throughout one's lifetime. “This is the hardest substance in the body," says Leslie Seldin, DDS, a spokesperson for the American Dental Association. There are a number of ways by which...
- Gummy Bears That Contain Xylitol Can Reduce Cavities
A new study has shown that gummy bears made of xylitol, a sugar substitute, can prevent cavities in children. In this study, 154 students from first to fifth grade of an elementary school in Washington were recruited. The students were given four gummy bears made with xylitol or malitol three times...
- Frequent Smoking and Lack of Sleep Can Lead to Gum Disease
Studies show that smoking and lack of sleep are two factors that affect the progression of gum disease. “The study shows that other than brushing and flossing, there are lifestyle factors that may affect the dental health of a person”, says Preston D. Miller Jr., DDS, president of the American...
- Why are my Gums Bleeding?
Bleeding gums can result from a number of other health conditions, and can also result from vigorous brushing of the teeth or even wearing dentures that don’t fit correctly.The most common causes of bleeding gums include:...
- What Are the Causes of Receding Gums?
As the margin of teeth recede, the roots of the teeth are exposed. Receding gums are a very common oral problem and are of concern as it may be the warning signs of many gum diseases. Gum deterioration occurs gradually with time and creates small pockets or gaps between the tooth and the gum, which...
- Floss Your Teeth the Right Way
Alla Wheeler, RDH, MPA, associate professor of the Dental Hygiene Program at the New York University School of Dentistry, says that since the results of flossing are not immediate, most people do not think that the technique actually works.In reality, this is the best technique, as it does...
- Dr. George E. Barsa Other3190 N Elston Ave Chicago Illinois 60618
- Dr. Samy Samaan Other24963 Heritage Oaks Dr Plainfield IL 60585
- Dr. Eddy Romero matos DMD576 Brook Forest Ave Shorewood IL 60404
- Dr. Garnet L Patterson DDS19721 Wolf Rd. Mokena IL 60448
- Dr. Omar Adnan Ojjeh D.M.D.1 Tiffany Point, Suite 207 Bloomingdale IL 60108
- Dr. William K Sensenbrenner DMD3101 Village Office Pl Champaign IL 61822