Dr. Gaurav Vashishta is an internist practicing in Southfield, MI. Dr. Vashishta specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Vashishta provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Dr SN Medical College, University Of Rajasthan 2002
Wayne State University School of Medicine 2001
Dr. P.S.I. Medical College
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Heart Disease
- Hurley Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
- Sinai Grace Hospital 2004
- SCS/MSUCOM/Sinai Grace Hospital Program
Dr. Gaurav Vashishta MD's Practice location
Southfield, MI 48034Get Direction
Dr. Gaurav Vashishta MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Vashishta
- What Are the Symptoms of Urinary Tract Infections?
Urinary tract infection, or UTI, is the infection of any part of the urinary tract, including kidneys, urinary bladder, urethra, and ureters (tubes connecting the kidneys to the bladder). The most common among them is the infection of bladder, which when treated immediately, can prevent infection of...
- Shapewear Garments May Help to Burn More Calories
A new study has shown that women who wear tight shapewear garments during a workout will burn more calories compared to women who do not. The researchers from the University of Virginia say that these garments makes the muscles work harder and burn more calories.In this study, 15 women with the...
- How to Get Rid of Athlete's Foot Fast
What is athlete’s foot?Athlete’s foot is a type of fungal infection that affects the feet or toes. This fungal infection is medically known as tinea pedis. The fungus that causes the infection usually feeds on keratin or the skin protein. Keratin is found in the skin's top layer, including...
- What Is the Purpose of the Hormone Prolactin?
What is prolactin?Prolactin or luteotropic hormone (LTH) is a peptide hormone, which promotes milk secretion in female mammals. This hormone also plays a significant role in pancreatic development, immune system regulation, and metabolism. When women become pregnant, their prolactin levels increase...
- What Is Ferrous Sulfate?
Ferrous sulfate is an essential mineral and a type of iron used for the treatment of iron deficiency anemia (IDA). When a person lacks iron, symptoms such as tiredness, shortness of breath, and decreased physical performance may be experienced. Low levels of iron in the body can be treated by...
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Meningitis?
Inflammation of the meninges, the delicate membrane covering brain and spinal cord, is called as meningitis. There are different types of meningitis based on the cause of the disease. Some of these forms have very mild symptoms and may resolve on its own, while some other forms are serious and life...
- Dr. Oronde L. White MD29556 Southfield Road Southfield Michigan 48076
- Dr. Syed Tasleem M.D.3601 W 13 Mile Rd Royal Oak Michigan 48073
- Dr. Cynthia A Shelby-lane MD1449 Woodward Ave. Detroit MI 48226
- Dr. Greg S. Naman MD26454 Woodward Ave Royal Oak MI 48067
- Dr. Syed M. Ahsan M.D.26366 Cecile St Dearborn Heights Michigan 48127
- Arthur Irving Bouier27207 Lasher Rd. Suite 250 Southfield Michigan Mi 48034