Dr. Barry Michael Rubin M.D.
Gastroenterologist | Gastroenterology10801 Lockwood Dr #200 Silver Spring MD, 20901
Dr. Barry Rubin is a gastroenterologist practicing in Silver Spring, MD. Dr. Rubin specializes in the digestive system and its diseases that affect the gastrointestinal tract, which include organs from the mouth to the anus as well as liver disorders. Gastroenterology includes conditions such as hepatitis, peptic ulcer disease, colitis, nutritional problems and irritable bowel syndrome. Dr. Rubin performs colonoscopy and endoscopy procedures and provides accurate and thorough care for patients suffering from digestive issues.
Education and Training
Mechanical Engineering 1988
- Utilization of visual information as a function of incentive motivation.
- UTILIZATION OF VISUAL INFORMATION IN CHILDREN AS A FUNCTION OF INCENTIVE MOTIVATION.
- Perceptual constriction as a function of incentive motivation.
- The effects of ego identity and partner perception on a Prisoner's Dilemma game.
- Relationship between a factor analytically derived measure of a specific fear and
- Acid Reflux
- Hepatitis B
- H. Pylori
- Stomach Flu
- Mt Sinai Sch Of Med, Gastroenterology; St Barnabas Med Ctr, Internal Medicine; Geo Washington Univ Hosp, Internal Medicine
- Rusk Inst/Nyu Med Center 1986
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai Program A
Dr. Barry Michael Rubin M.D.'s Practice location
Silver Spring, MD 20901Get Direction
Dr. Barry Michael Rubin M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Rubin
- What Causes Jaundice?
Jaundice is triggered by excessive bilirubin levels in the blood. This is sometimes referred to as hyperbilirubinaemia. An abnormal level of bilirubin in the bloodstream and body tissues causes a yellowish discoloration of the skin, mucous membranes and sclera.Bilirubin is a yellowish substance...
- How Long Does It Take to Digest Food?
Digestion is when the body breaks down the food we consume into smaller particles to get absorbed into the bloodstream. The entire digestion process is divided into three different stages: oral, gastric, and intestinal.The Process of DigestionThe entire process of digestion is divided into three...
- Is a Colon Cleanse Necessary?
Colon cleansing was a part of some of the traditional medicines in ancient years. Somewhere down the line, this methodology lost its popularity and resurged again in the recent years. Many believe that colon cleansing helps to remove the toxins from the body, protecting it from a host of other...
- Staten Island Chef Is Doing Big Things for Celiac Patients
There are so many limitations to a gluten-free diet, especially when going gluten-free is a matter of living a healthy or a not so healthy life. Anyone who can’t rely on traditional staples like bread, cereals, and pasta can feel at a loss when trying to figure out what to cook or how to cook it....
- What are the Risks of an Appendectomy?
Sometimes the appendix develops complications. When that happens, the patient usually experiences intense pain in the lower abdomen. This requires immediate medical attention to prevent the appendix from bursting. This whole emergency condition is known as appendicitis.Appendicitis refers to the...
- What Is Diverticulitis: Can Diverticulitis Cause Serious Complications?
What is diverticulitis?Diverticulosis is a condition that occurs when diverticula, which are structures like pouches, occur in the colon wall. When these pouches get infected or swell up, they lead to diverticulitis, which can be a very painful medical condition to deal with. Diverticulitis...
- Dr. Robert G. Finkel MD10801 LOCKWOOD DR SILVER SPRING MD 20901
- Dr. Emil Valle M.D.1939 Roland Clarke Pl Reston VA 20191
- Susan H. Barton10110 Molecular Dr Rockville MD 20850
- Dr. Jacquelyn L. Redd M.D.1221 Mercantile Lane Upper Marlboro MD 20774
- Dr. Ashraf M. Sufi MD18111 Prince Philip Drive Olney Maryland 20832
- Dr. Faisal Bhinder MD9711 MEDICAL CENTER DR ROCKVILLE MD 20850