Muhammad Munir MD
Cardiologist | Cardiovascular Disease106 S Claude A Lord Blvd Pottsville PA, 17901
Dr. Muhammad Munir is a cardiologist practicing in Pottsville, PA. Dr. Munir specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Munir also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Education and Training
Nishtar Medical College, Bahuddin Zakaria Univ. 1964
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Disease
- Heart Failure
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Ny Hosp Med Ctr Of Queens, Internal Medicine; Hahnemann Univ Hosp, Cardiovascular Diseases; Maimonides Med Ctr, Internal Medicine; Bronx-Lebanon Hosp Ctr, Internal Medicine; Samaritan Hosp, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- MultiCare Good Samaritan Hospital Program
Muhammad Munir MD's Practice location
Pottsville, PA 17901Get Direction
Muhammad Munir MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Munir
- Can Heart Disease Be Reversed?
Coronary heart disease is a very common condition characterized by high LDL levels and blood pressure. A cardiac stress test by increasing the speed and inclination on a treadmill helps to diagnose the condition. Surgery and medication are common treatment strategies opted for when diagnosed with...
- Health Reasons That Can Make a Person Pass Out
Causes of Fainting A person faints or loses consciousness for a brief time when the brain does not get enough oxygen. Fainting or passing out is also medically called syncope. Before fainting, people may experience lightheadedness, dizziness, weakness, and nausea. Others describe fainting as...
- Treatment for Atrial Fibrillation
Atrial fibrillation (also called AFib) is a heart arrhythmia infection. It causes sporadic electrical signals within the atria, affecting heart rate. This is referred to as rapid ventricular rate (RVR). Atrial fibrillation derives from unusual electrical impulses within the heart.Factors to consider...
- Taurine Reduces the Risk of Coronary Heart Disease in Women
For women with high cholesterol, incorporating taurine into the diet can reduce the risk of heart diseases.According to the European Journal of Nutrition, it is revealed that taurine, the amino acid found in high amounts in poultry, meat, and in other food products, is highly useful and works as a...
- These Conditions Can Cause Dyspnea
OverviewDyspnea is the clinical term for shortness of breath or breathlessness experienced by both healthy individuals and patients with respiratory or cardiovascular diseases. It can also be a temporary condition that quickly resolves on its own or a symptom of a more serious health condition. A...
- Taking Plavix and Root Canal Treatment
Generic Name: ClopidogrelBrand Name: PlavixWhat is Plavix?Plavix is a drug that prevents the platelets in the blood from sticking together, thereby avoiding the formation of blood clots. There can be unwanted cases of blood clots, which can occur in cases of heart diseases or blood vessel...
- Christopher J Cutitta D.O.1469 8th Ave Bethlehem PA 18018
- Himanshu Pathak M.D.101 Broad St Ashland PA 17921
- Sobhan Kodali M.D.320 E North Ave Pittsburgh PA 15212
- Lynn Nicole Moran D.O.1469 8th Ave Bethlehem PA 18018
- Richard S Kolecki MD1469 8th Ave Bethlehem PA 18018
- Tariq Hafiz MD106 S Claude A Lord Blvd Pottsville PA 17901