Dr. Richard Wilson is a Chiropractor practicing in West Haven, CT. Dr. Wilson specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Wilson seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Richard Steven Wilson DC's Practice location
West Haven, CT 06516Get Direction
BETHEL, CT 06801Get Direction
Danbury, CT 06811Get Direction
Dr. Richard Steven Wilson DC's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Whiplash? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
When people suffer from a whiplash, they experience severe pain in the lower neck region, which can spread over their shoulders, arms, and head. They can also suffer from headaches, numbness, and a painful stiff neck. The pain gets accelerated faster in the area around the neck, which needs to be...
- Can Sciatica Pain Be Cured?
What is sciatica?Sciatica is a health condition in which one experiences radiating pain running down from the lower back to the feet. Pain may occur on either side of the leg and it is not necessary that lower back pain exists in all cases of sciatica. The pain’s nature is shooting pain, which...
- The Main Causes of Lower Back Pain
Brief AnatomyThe back is composed of layers of muscles that hold the spinal column in place. It is involved in moving, twisting, and bending, which is why the back is prone to muscle strain.The spinal column is made up of vertebrae that are divided into five regions. The spinal column provides...
- When Should I See a Doctor if I have Back Pain?
Physical pain brought about by back pain can sometimes be unbearable making sitting, standing or walking a painful activity to undertake. Other aspects of your life might be affected too, such as sleep or your overall mood. Your daily life activities like study or work can also be affected resulting...
- Treatment Options for Back Pain
Back pain is a very common condition, especially among the elderly group. It can vary from a dull constant back pain to a very sharp pain, which may disrupt your daily routine. Back pain can be either acute or chronic. This classification of back pain is essential especially when it comes to...
- Scoliosis Symptoms and Causes
Scoliosis often occurs in kids below the age of puberty. Some of the most common signs of scoliosis happen to be the following:...
- Dr. Anthony Tortorella D.C.1838 Black Rock Turnpike Fairfield CT 06825
- Dr. Louis Cofrancesco D.C.270 AMITY RD WOODBRIDGE CT 06525
- Dr. Vincent L. Perri DC417 HIGHLAND AVE WATERBURY CT 06708
- Dr. Patrick John Hackett DC2591 Whitney Ave Hamden CT 06518
- Dr. Luigi s Dirubba D.C.391 Highland Ave Cheshire CT 06410
- Dr. James J Dalfino D.C.9 COTS ST SHELTON CT 06484