Dr. William Tucker is a Dentist practicing in Armada, MI. Dr. Tucker specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. William Lewis Tucker D.D.S.'s Practice location
Armada, MI 48005Get Direction
Dr. William Lewis Tucker D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Are Dental Crowns Useful?
What is Dental Crowns?A dental crown, or a tooth crown, is a tooth-shaped sleeve, or cap, made of porcelain or metal, that is placed over the tooth. Crowns are utilized to restore the shape and size of a tooth. When implanted properly, the porcelain caps cover the crown of the tooth that is visible...
- What are Canker Sores?
Canker sores are small, painful ulcers that develop in the lining of the mouth. These are one of the most common mouth ulcers, and the sores make eating difficult. Studies show that about 20% of the population suffer from these painful sores. Canker sores are classified into simple and complex...
- When Should I Replace My Toothbrush?
A toothbrush is not as clean as we think, and harbors more than 100 million bacteria, according to researchers at the University of Manchester in England. This includes E. coli bacteria, which cause diarrhea, and staphylococci bacteria, which cause skin infections. “This condition is the same as...
- Healthy Teeth for a Healthy Life
Studies have shown that infection and inflammation of the oral cavity correlates with other medical conditions, like a heart attack or dementia, and can cause serious health concerns over a period of time. Although the causes and effects between oral health and health conditions are not yet...
- Gummy Bears That Contain Xylitol Can Reduce Cavities
A new study has shown that gummy bears made of xylitol, a sugar substitute, can prevent cavities in children. In this study, 154 students from first to fifth grade of an elementary school in Washington were recruited. The students were given four gummy bears made with xylitol or malitol three times...
- The 3 Biggest Threats to Your Teeth
Teeth can last a lifetime if they are properly cared for. However, different factors can influence the appearance and quality of your teeth over time. Chips, fractures, and broken teethChipping and fracturing teeth occurs when one bites on something very hard, like a popcorn kernel or stale bread....
- Dr. Russell A Sassack DDS43771 Van Dyke Ave Sterling Heights MI 48314
- Frederick Roy Bonds DDS41700 hayes rd ste D Clinton Twp Michigan 48036
- Dr. David M Juliani D.D.S1202 Walton Blvd., Ste. 204 Rochester Hills MIchigan 48307
- Dr. Riverside Family Dental DDS253 S GRATIOT AVE MOUNT CLEMENS MI 48043
- Dr. Frank P. Ruffino D.D.S.51333 MOUND ROAD SHELBY TOWNSHIP MI 48316
- Dr. Kurt A. Doolin DDS433 W. University Dr. Rochester MI 48307