Dr. Jose Diaz practices Pulmonology in Leesburg, FL. A pulmonologist is a physician who possesses specialized knowledge and skill in the diagnosis and treatment of pulmonary conditions and diseases. Dr. Diaz manages patients who need life support and mechanical ventilation, and is specially trained in diseases and conditions of the chest, particularly pneumonia, asthma, tuberculosis, emphysema, and complicated chest infections.
Education and Training
Esc Auto De Cien Med De Centro America San Jose Costa Rica MD
Universidad Peruana Cayetano Heredia Facultad de Medicina Alberto Hurtado
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Pulmonary Disease
- San Juan City Hospital Program
Dr. Jose Luis Diaz MD's Practice location
Leesburg, FL 34748Get Direction
LEESBURG, FL 34748Get Direction
Leesburg, FL 34748Get Direction
Dr. Jose Luis Diaz MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Everything You Need to Know About Romance When You Have Cystic Fibrosis
24 year old Brad Dell is a young man who is deaf and living with cystic fibrosis. In January of 2017, he received a double lung transplant from the University of California, San Francisco. When Dell is not testing out his new lungs with active physical activity or reading comic books, he is writing...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Lupus?
It is very hard to diagnose lupus. Since two individuals can have different signs of lupus, doctors have a hard time diagnosing it and treating it effectively. To diagnose lupus, it can take a long time, which can be distracting to both the doctor and the affected person. The symptoms of lupus can...
- What Are the Early Signs of Lung Cancer?
Lung cancer allows a five-year survival limit, and that is if the disease has not spread elsewhere in the body. This is all the more reason to be alert to early warnings of cancer’s approach. With early detection, cancer survival ratings improve remarkably.1. Misery and mood swingsCarrying the...
- Causes and Treatments of Croup (Barking Cough)
What is a barking cough?The medical term for a barking cough is croup. It is a medical condition that tends to irritate a child's upper airways. It can also be used to describe the inflammation of the larynx and trachea in children. There are a variety of reasons or inflammatory conditions, which...
- New Cystic Fibrosis Treatment Shows Promise for those with a Specific Gene Mutation
The data released on July 18th from three clinical trials conducted by Vertex Pharmaceuticals revealed promising results. The drugs that were tested in these trials are three different triple combination regimes that are designed to treat the underlying cause of cystic fibrosis in patients with the...
- No, People with Cystic Fibrosis Are Not Contagious
It takes so much time and energy for someone with cystic fibrosis to just get through daily meds, treatments, and increased caloric intake.And, on deciding whether to do daily exercise or skip it (for one more day).You’re supposed to go out for a family gathering, but you’re so exhausted you may...
- Dr. Marivic Delos reyes Villa M.D.10250 SE 167TH PLACE RD SUMMERFIELD FL 34491
- Dr. Felipe O Ortiz M.D.501 Medical Plaza Dr Leesburg FL 34748
- Dr. Shakti Narain MD1070 Flagler Ave Leesburg FL 34748
- Mr. Raul Tadeo Carrillo-bislick M.D.501 Medical Plaza Dr Leesburg FL 34748
- Dr. Magdy Nassif Falestiny MD920 Rolling Acres Rd Lady Lake FL 32159
- Dr. Manuel F Betancourt-ramirez M.D.1507 Buenos Aires Blvd Lady Lake FL 32159