Dr. Eugene Perticone is a psychologist practicing in Oswego, NY. Dr. Perticone specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Perticone evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Perticone because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Eugene Xavier Perticone ED.D's Practice location
Oswego, NY 13126Get Direction
Dr. Eugene Xavier Perticone ED.D's reviewsWrite Review
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Binge Eating Disorder?
Binge eating is when you feel a strong need to eat large amounts of food at all times without having control over it. Everybody overeats once in a while when having favorite meals or when really hungry. However, when the overeating becomes frequent and gets out of control, it crosses the line from...
- Choosing the Right Education for Your Autistic Child
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) can cause issues in crucial areas of development, such as social interaction, verbal and nonverbal communication, creative and imaginative play, and sensory processing.Children with ASD may have difficulty understanding and communicating their needs and wants to...
- Classes Teach Law Enforcement How to Respond to People with Autism
Oklahoma police sergeant Cory Sutton and his wife, Traci Sutton, were deeply disturbed when a close family friend relayed an incident that occurred between their special needs child and local law enforcement. Sutton and his wife have special needs twins. It was all too easy to put themselves in...
- Marriage, Relationships, and Autism
An autism diagnosis can be life changing in many ways, but many wonder how it will impact their relationships, marriages, and other long-term plans.MarriageLife is like a roller coaster. There are highs and lows.However, your partner is supposed to be there through all of it with you, and you will...
- What are the Symptoms of Asperger's Syndrome?
Asperger’s syndrome is a developmental disorder that affects a person’s ability to communicate, interact, and socialize with others. This is a type of autism spectrum disorder, and many of the symptoms of this disorder are similar to symptoms found in autism. Generally, Asperger's is not as...
- What Is Male Borderline Personality Disorder?
Borderline personality disorder (BPD) is defined as a mental disorder that generally affects the way individuals think and feel about themselves and other people. People with this personality disorder often have unstable personal relationships due to their extreme emotions, impulsiveness, and...
- Michelle Marie O'connor MA, CAS & NCSP159 W. 1st Street Oswego NY 13126
- Kristina Lavery MS, CAS, NCSP216 County Route 64 Mexico NY 13114
- Dr. Jennifer A. Rapke PSYD5 W Cayuga St Oswego NY 13126
- Dr. Scott Peale Mooney PHD112 E Bridge St Oswego NY 13126
- Dr. John B Ruskowski PH. D. PSYCHOLOGIST83 Jackim Rd Oswego NY 13126
- Dr. Linda Sue Gump PH.D.46 E Oneida St Oswego NY 13126