Dr. Thomas Liddle is a Chiropractor practicing in Piedmont, SC. Dr. Liddle specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Liddle seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Thomas B Liddle DC's Practice location
Piedmont, SC 29673Get Direction
Dr. Thomas B Liddle DC's reviewsWrite Review
- The Main Causes of Lower Back Pain
Brief AnatomyThe back is composed of layers of muscles that hold the spinal column in place. It is involved in moving, twisting, and bending, which is why the back is prone to muscle strain.The spinal column is made up of vertebrae that are divided into five regions. The spinal column provides...
- What Is Whiplash? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
When people suffer from a whiplash, they experience severe pain in the lower neck region, which can spread over their shoulders, arms, and head. They can also suffer from headaches, numbness, and a painful stiff neck. The pain gets accelerated faster in the area around the neck, which needs to be...
- Can Chiropractic Care Benefit Children with Autism?
Children with autism have it tough. There are many theories on what causes autism, and perhaps, even more theories on how to help those on the spectrum. You want what’s best for your child, and there are many people who want to help you.One alternative medicine you might consider is chiropractic...
- When Should I See a Doctor if I have Back Pain?
Physical pain brought about by back pain can sometimes be unbearable making sitting, standing or walking a painful activity to undertake. Other aspects of your life might be affected too, such as sleep or your overall mood. Your daily life activities like study or work can also be affected resulting...
- Treatments for Back Pain
The aim of treatments for back pain is to relief pain and restore mobility. Adjusting your activities is the essential treatment for easing acute back pain caused by minor injury or strain. Back pain treatments are determined by the duration you have experienced the pain, the severity and your...
- What Causes Middle Back Pain?
Middle back pain, also known as upper back pain or thoracic back pain occurs anywhere between the bottom of the neck to the top of the lumbar spine, where the rib cage ends. The ribs are connected to the sternum (a narrow thickened plate in the center of the chest) and then wrap round the...
- Dr. Nina R. Kennedy D.C.140 Sage Creek Way Greer South Carolina 29650
- Dr. Karen Waters Thomas DC215 W Poinsett St Greer SC 29650
- Dr. Jeffrey E Lagree DC3922 Dupont Square South Louisville KY 40207
- Dr. David H. Mruz D.C.3014 Wade Hampton Blvd Taylors SC 29687
- Dr. Mickey Travis Sizemore D.C.4200 E North St Greenville SC 29615
- Dr. Jeffrey W Brown DC426 N. Pleasantburg Dr. Greenville SC 29607